It's funny how life goes sometimes . . .

by nicolaou 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Don't stay a stranger nicolaou. Godspeed to you & the fam.

Dismembered

• mouthy
    mouthy

When I first read your post >

See you around.

I thought he will see me ROUND cos that is my body VERY ROUND
    Then I read the rest of the posts & your last one..... MY DEAR,DEAR friend my heart aches for your news.
    I have been there done that , suffered with worry about one of your kids ... Nothing harder to take.
    Your request for no mention of God .Will be granted on here by me ,but what happens in my house,mind,& mouth No man has control over. Sorry..... I do hope the results of the exam goes well

Please let us know. We all do care about each other ....& many will be waiting for your post (((((HUGS & XXX)

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

HI we don't know each other. The best way to slip away is not even to post anything then, just go off....

(I have a terrible habbit of speaking my mind)

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    (sorry Abandoned this has nothing to do with my previous thread)

No, don't be sorry. I'm glad I was wrong. I'm just very sensitive right now to this kind of stuff...

Good luck in your endeavors. I wish you very well.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Mike,,

I wish you and your family all the very best...

you will be very missed...

I hope that it will be good news you bring when you return

• Dagney
    Dagney

Sending good thoughts and wishes your way for you and your family.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Thanks for the brief explanation. I completely understand and respect your request.

Know that you have caught the attention and affection of some people here and that we look forward to hearing from you again - whenever you feel like popping in.

All the best to you...

-Denise.

• free2think
    free2think

Mike i wish you and Sam and your family all the best.

It was a pleasure meeting the two of you at the Apostanoodle, maybe we can all meet up again soon.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Really hope that everything goes well for you and your family.

It was great chatting to you at the Apostanoodle and I would love to be able to do that again.

Right now you have gotta do what you've gotta do - everyone should respect you for how you decide to handle your situation.

All I will say is good luck, we wish you the best.

Kind regards,

SAB

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

All my best wishes to you and yours. You do what you have to do. Keep us posted because we'll be thinking of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit