"Who would you like to meet in the new system?" - Answers

by LtCmd.Lore 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

There, that'll do for now.

gently feral

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i would quite like to be around when david is reunited with uriah - that should be pay to view

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    please do write about Lot.

Okay...

Here's a quick look at the life of Lot: When his father died Lot moved in with his uncle Abraham. They traveled a lot, and eventually got pretty wealthy, soon Lot and Abraham started to fight over their stuff. So they seperated. Naturally since Lot was younger and healthier, he decided to take the BEST land in Sodom, and leave his tattered old uncle to deal with the inferior land somewhere else.
    But Sodom was full of nasty people, or at least people that God didn't like, and God decided to kill them.
    So, either because he was a really swell guy, or because his uncle is chums with god (take your pick) Yahweh decided to spare Lot and his family.
    After housing two hobos who turned out to be angels with an important message, Lot completely failed to save ANYONE other than his immediate family, discounting his wife. =
    They went to the mountains where he had sex with BOTH his virgin daughters, got them BOTH pregnent, and thus became the father of TWO of Israel's arch-enemies, Amon and Moab. But it's okay, because he was stone drunk at the time.

Lot was later given an honorable mention in Second Peter, as a righteous man. (2 Peter 2:7-8)

A child who views Lot as a rolemodel, may very well grow up to be an alchoholic, who solves his family problems by simply taking what he can and seperating from his family, and who seems to believe that: "But I was drunk when I did it." is a good excuse for ANYTHING.
    Also don't be surprised if his grandchildren have a few genetic deformities...

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What about Nimrod? He tried to create massive value for society when Baghead went in and trashed that business venture. I bet that Tower of Babel would have been a massive economic center that would have contributed to a thriving economy, and maybe even scientific advances.

That Woman Jezebel. I see nothing wrong with fornication, especially if the couple are seriously thinking of getting married. That influence is what our leaders need a heavy dose of these days, before they pass so many laws that courtship will be all gone.

The Nephilum. I bet they weren't all that bad after all, only wanting to form a society that value creation was prime and willing to defend that with their lives. I would like to see Nephilum by the thousands destroying Kingdumb Hells and A$$embly Hells as they are completed, and then going to Beth Hell and putting out apostate material right on the Watchtower Society's own presses. It would probably cost a few million dollars, but the value preservation would be in the billions or higher.

• Aleman
    Aleman

I would like to meet Enoc. I'd like to know how life was in the days befor the great flood. Also, I'd like to know how Adam and Eve looked like and I'm sure he saw them.

-Aleman

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, if I met anyone in the new order, it would mean they were right and I was wrong about JW doctrine. In which case I wouldn't be there after all, would I? If I was there, I wouldn't be there. Hmmmmm. Isn't that a conundrum?

• new boy
    new boy

Even when I was a witness I said this...

N.H. Knorr...

I know what your thinking...but he is going to heaven right?....WRONG, God in his infinate justice will bring him back and put his ass on a bindry line.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

When I was a little girl *I* was going to marry king David - ooh yes - couldn't wait for everyone to rot and die when Armegeddon came.

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Mr Charles Taze Russell. I would like a little chat with him about his pyramid theory.

......Then i might give him a kick in the arse for starting something stupid.

FF

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

Oh sorry. Isn't he in heaven right now?

FF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit