ten pounds in ten weeks week one

by Hortensia 60 Replies latest social physical

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Calories burned for today:1247

Walked "Hill" setting on treads on highest level(20)as usual for 1hr which netted 814 calories burned,for session 2,i walked the treads same setting for 30mins netting 433 calories burned.

After the 2nd session,i lifted weights for about 45mins...Now...i'm looking for some numbers from everybody,lmao..so far i see Hortensia,and Skeet..-KS

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well, I walked more than an hour today, half an hour at lunch, half an hour later on. I ate something for lunch that I don't usually eat - thought it would be OK, but it turns out that it puts me 150 calories over in spite of an hour of walking. I had a shredded beef burrito at Del Taco - turns out that is nearly 800 calories!!!

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Oooh,Hortensia,lmao..at least it sounded good:P

Well I had a few things extra to do today,so i couldn't burn but 500cals on the treads today..i think later on,i'm gonna go try and make it up,but at this point i'm still on target for the week though,just still keeping an eye on my cal intake,and making sure i down plenty of water,staying hudrated is one of the hardest things for me to do these days-KS

• Mincan
    Mincan

Haha, you are all losing weight and I'm probably going to be gaining ten pounds every week for about a month, at least that's what I'm told to expect on this anti-depressant. Shame too, I figure I'm perfect right now the way I am at 80 kilos being 182 cm tall.

Average weight gain per week on Mirtazapine 2.6kg a week. I can't stop eating...

• Bryan
    Bryan

I started my diet on Tuesday. Nothin' but meat baby!

I'll let you know how it's going next Tuesday.

bryan

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

too bad you can't use prozac - I took prozac years ago, for about three years. Lost 50 pounds. I took an antidepressant last year that made me start to gain weight so I got the shrink to change it to a different one which doesn't seem to have that effect.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

hortensia

I had a shredded beef burrito at Del Taco - turns out that is nearly 800 calories!!!

that sort of thing happens to me all the time

but I am on track this week to maintain weightloss of a 1LB - hurray.

• Namaste
    Namaste

Oh good, here is the thread!

Oh I was so irritated at my Tuesday night weigh-in! I weighed Saturday morning at a meeting and then again Tuesday night and they said I was the same weight on Tues as I was on Sat! Not even sure that was possible, I think my body was playing tricks on me because the "extra weight" was gone again on Wednesday morning.

So with all that my weight loss so far is 2.8 pounds. Not bad, but I was expecting more. I'll just stay focused this week and continue to make progress!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my weight was down two pounds yesterday, but back up a pound today - I think sometimes it's the salt. So I just count one weigh-in a week, otherwise I'd go crazy with the teeter-totter weight loss and gain. Will be interesting to see what it is when we report next week.

• bite me
    bite me

I just took a look at fitday it looks simple to use, and free-- even better. Hey I want to loose a little bit of weight, is 3 pounds a week too much? I know the general rule is not more then 2, but one more pound. My goal is about 15 pounds in 10 weeks or less. I don't even eat all that much so I don't know where that 15 pounds came from? Family cooking over the holidays perhaps? I have never really been an over weight person so this 15 pounds, although not really noticeable to others, I feel it and feel it in my clothing so I want to shed those 15 pounds soon as I can!

Suggestions? Don't say eat right, cause I already do . :-) and work out so other suggestions are welcomed .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit