"Secret" or "Members Only" Watchtower available for download

by grassyknoll07 28 Replies latest jw friends

• grassyknoll07
    grassyknoll07

Hey, the so-called "secret" or "members only" watchtower is available online at www.jw.org. Yes, it's true. The FDS is trying to control us so much, they are making it available in a top secret location; the internet!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

All that proves is that the governing body is aware of what we talk about here. What a bunch of hypocrites. They warn the flock from coming here and learning the Truth about their duplicitous organization but they come here themselves to try and combat the effect that the WHOLE TRUTH has on their invented one.

• moshe
    moshe

The WT org is just trying to sustain the mother corporation using The Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses corp as their front man. I give them about 20 more years before the current KH-elder-publisher arrangement falls apart.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Isn't that just the "public" edition?

The FDS always throws out a little chum before they cast the line with the hook hidden in the bait.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Holy crap!!! The Study edition is there too.

Isaac

• 5go
    5go

Fits with the cost cutting theory a bit doesn't it.

• POs Son
    POs Son

That is really neat. The online MP3 recordings are a replacement for the WT and Awake audio tapes. They are cutting costs. I am surprised that they aren't making the magazines available in PDF format for home printing.

• erandir
    erandir

Wow...I have to say this is a hit against the idea that the WT is trying to hide stuff from the general public.

Ok, before I'm roasted for that, I'll qualify it by saying it is a very small hit. They still hide a great deal and this could just be a way to save a little face.

This audio only format is annoying though. I'd like to see PDF written copies as well.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I think the audio only format IS a way of hiding it. Only people really interrested are going to listen - you cant SKIM an audio file. Also - you can't SEARCH an audio file. Also check for sumliminal messages in those audio files -- "JWD Apostates Repent.."

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

If you play the audio file backwards, you might find a hidden message... Just a suggestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit