So, some of you know i was in a

by orbison11 40 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

very nasty relationship, for 8 years

about 14 days ago, i was finally able to find place to live with my dear pup:)

today i went to get my last load from the house,,,,,he was gone,,,,,but what do i find on his dresser????after only 2 weeks,,,,,

so i opened the little packages,,,unrolled them, and put a hole in all 4 of them,,now they come in packs of 12, there were two different kinds,,,so that means, 20 were used,,,,,wtheck?

in less than 2 weeks he went thru 20 of them

what is with men? sheesh,,,,so it is going to be a good new year for me

funny thing,,,he is the looser,,i am an attractive business owner, just have a lot of complexes due to the jw stuff

anyway,.,,,,love you all

wendy

• Satanus
    Satanus

'put a hole in all 4 of them'

What is it w women;)

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Excuse me...that should be "some women"

• juni
    juni

personally I don't feel that was a good idea...

edited to say that is exactly what I was thinking Odrade... that's sad.

• Odrade
    Odrade

very bad idea. YOU have created a possible situation where an innocent child has to be subjected to a "very nasty relationship." Bear in mind your responsibility for it if that happens.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I came out of a very destructive relationship almost two years ago. January 8th. I thought I was ready to get back into the dating scene but it turns out I'm not. I need some therapy or something first. But, I'm going to get my head back on straight and then I'm going to find someone who wants to have her socks romanced off. And, it's been two years since I've had sex, and I'm not having it again until after I'm sure I've met her.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Wendy,
    I can understand wanting revenge, but why are you punishing the other woman/women? If one stays with him, won't she receive punishment enough?

• orbison11
    orbison11

hhmm,,what the heck are you people talking bout

i tore up a few items,,never to be used again, and placed on bed???????

hhmm

guess i didnt explain it very well

orb

• orbison11
    orbison11

very bad idea. YOU have created a possible situation where an innocent child has to be subjected to a "very nasty relationship." Bear in mind your responsibility for it if that happens. outrade,,what are you talking about??? what innocent child,,,,,what responsibility? orb

• Odrade
    Odrade

I'm sorry, I did misunderstand. I thought you meant that you poked holes in the condoms, but left them intact so they would be used without anyone knowing. I have known of many women who have (claimed to have) done this. It always makes me very angry due to the increased chance of conceiving an unwanted child to a bad potential parent.

But in your case, I misread, as it seems you simply opened the condoms (made them completely unusable,) as a statement. In which case, good for you. (In my defense, I'm not the only one who mistook it this way.)

eta: you can also buy in packs of 3. So maybe he has used 2? not 20? Not that it makes it any better...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit