So, some of you know i was in a

by orbison11 40 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

I got out of a bad one too... SUCKED bigtime for awhile. Now I'm much better, and soooo happy!! It's been two years, and I'm so glad that it's done!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I got out of a bad one too... SUCKED bigtime...

A condom? yecch.

Were they reservoir tip, lubricated, ribbed, colored? flavored?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    now i wish i hadnt have shared,,i thought i could get out my frustrations here

Yeah, what you're really saying is that you wish we all supported your actions. Sorry, that is the downside of sharing - people don't always agree with your point of view. Grow up and get used to it. You can get your frustrations out here (or anywhere), but you can't always get agreement................get over yourself..................

• orbison11
    orbison11

sorry buzzybee, i have only been here since 2000, unlike you, since 2006
    i guess you are right,,,i wanted support for my actions,,,hhmm

only wanted empathy, understanding for getting out of a very abusive relationship, finally

i guess at 53, if i am not already all growed up, as you so stated below,,then i aint never going to be

""""Yeah, what you're really saying is that you wish we all supported your actions. Sorry, that is the downside of sharing - people don't always agree with your point of view. Grow up and get used to it. You can get your frustrations out here (or anywhere), but you can't always get agreement................get over yourself.................."""

wendy

• penny2
    penny2

Wendy, congratulations for making the break. It doesn't matter what your age - it's never easy to do this and 8 years is a long time.

If he has moved on - that's probably better for you. It's made you angry so you are less likely to go back.

penny

• Must obey!
    Must obey!

That was a pretty psycho thing to do. See what you mean when you say you have issues.

• avengers
    avengers
    what is with men?

Not all men!

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

I am failing to understand the negativity towards Wendy on this. She was wronged and then when she took positive steps to end things, she received another slap in the face by her ex.

Opening and throwing around the condoms is mild compared to what she could have done in retaliation (destroyed furniture, possessions, etc)

Sorry that he managed to 'hit you again' Wendy and am thrilled you have taken steps to move forward and end the abuse. That took courage and huge intestinal fortitude! Be proud of your strength.

I am also sorry you have received the type of response here that you did.

{{{{Orbi}}}}

Uzzah

• orbison11
    orbison11

no kidding

all it said to me was to never post here again,,as in something personal i came to the group with, my goodness, what would others do,,,,what wife/etc, who found condoms would she do? bake a pie, lol

thank u uzzah

orb

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Wendy,

Do not feel that way about posting personal things here again. i have posted personal things here and been fortunate enough to receive advice and support. I must admit that i did find your first post a little difficult to follow, then again i am only 51 lol.

The guy maybe trying to prove how much he was missing you by bragging to you. Either way it sounds like his loss

Happy New Year David

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit