So, some of you know i was in a

by orbison11 40 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

congratulations wendy on your new life and home.

i laundered folded and packed all my ex hubbys clothes neatly and rubbed red eye chilli up the crotches of all his boxers

to send him on his way.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Wendy, I got out of an abusive relationship 9 years ago. This woman used every trick hiding in the truth. The fake crying jags to her friends and the elders. Taunting me at home to hit her. It was the worst. When we finally split, the so-called friends had nothing but ignorant and mean spirited advice for me to grow up and to learn to be a better husband. That continued for a little over a year up until some of the wives found out the ex was doinking their husbands. People are quick to judge and respond without even taking a second to clarify facts. I guess some haven't matured enough socially outside the confines of the mentally handicapped WT&BTS.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Uzzah, there is a misunderstanding in this thread. Many of us thought she poked holes in condoms but left them for use, thus increasing odds of an unwanted pregnancy, which is a terrible thing for a child(if one should be produced.)

BUT, she explained that is not what she meant. She was hurt, she damaged the condoms beyond use, and left them. A perfectly understandable reaction, makes a big statement, and creates nothing worse than a minor inconvience for Mr "Fun pants."

I clearly misunderstood and thought she committed the first scenario (again, I'm so sorry, Wendy.) Apparently, some people in this thread are still misreading the first post, and commenting before realizing their mistake. (Maybe additional apologies are forthcoming?)

Wendy, I hope you find some peace with this situation. I think it's hardest when one still has feelings for someone who is not worthy of them. Take care.

• Highlander
    Highlander

I second that. I misunderstood the original post, meaning to have compromised the condoms in a way that they would cause a pregnancy without the user knowing the risk or what had been done.

Unfortunately it is more common than many of us realize. Some women have done this. I'm glad to know that this was not your intent. Making the rubbers unusable is alright in my books. I'm hoping that it at least made you feel better with a bit of closure.

• delilah
    delilah

i laundered folded and packed all my ex hubbys clothes neatly and rubbed red eye chilli up the crotches of all his boxers

to send him on his way

LMAO...good one....

Wendy, I'm glad you are out of that abusive relationship. He's the loser here!! Your life can only get better now...you go girl! And don't stop posting here...

• horrible life
    horrible life

nelly said

to send him on his way.

This cracked me up!!!!! My first thought when I read this, is an American expression, "Whoa Nelly!!!" Then I saw who posted it. You made my day!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My marriage broke up 4 years ago. I still have people asking me when I'll finally 'get myself a girlfriend'. No plans to do so. Life is good, and I want to keep it that way. The longer I live alone the better I like it.

Congrats on getting out of a toxic relationship.

W

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Wendy, I am SO glad you got out of such a bad situation. That takes guts! You rock. I wish only good things for this next year! Be happy, be successful and keep loving yourself:) Shelly

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Wendy,

Be aware that I was not commenting on your actions with the condoms - immature dramatics are part of breaking up whether you're 16 or 53.

I was commenting on your whining about the less than positive responses you received.

Anyway, Happy New Year - hope you get over your ex- and enjoy a fresh start.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Alot of us do things like that when we are upset. I have to say, I would have done more than that!

One time my boyfriend and I were fighting, and he was packing a bag to leave. I was about to cook some fresh shrimp. So, when he walked out of the room, I helped him pack. I put a piece of shrimp in between each nicely folded piece of clothing!

Just the thought of him going to take a shower the next day, and have rotten shrimp stuck to his clothes made me feel good!

Childish? Of course! But It sure felt good!

Sorry for some of the reactions you got, I understand you comepletely!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit