WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR NEW YEARS EVE?

by Mary 41 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
  • brinjen
  • Tara
    Tara

Staying in with bf and little brother. Chinese food and some serious drinking!

Free2think, sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Staying home and likely drinking. I was thinking of going over to the city to watch the ball drop live, but woke up this morning and realized I'd rather not.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Damn, I was just gonna have a few bevvies with some folks in southeast PDX then visit a couple of my local watering holes and see what happens. But of Lowkey having a party in Vantucky. . .

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Throwing a big party at my place complete with a backyard bonfire, a couple of pony kegs of some good local microbrews, a case of bubbly, chips, dips, chains, whips, etc.

Hey Low-Key, I knew you were a southern boy at heart!! We love having this parties on our land and getting out the four-wheelers. Won't be able to do it tonight since hubby has to work.. I just plan on spending the evening with my son and take him to see the fireworks.

• Cc81
    Cc81

the husband and I are going to a club in the city, our friends band is playing there! sooo.. lots of liquor and music and fun for my new year!

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I just found out that the gym my ankle-biter takes gymnastics is having a lock-in tonight. Yay! Overnight jail for kids, gottaluvit.

My wife and I shall endeavor to become reaquainted. **wink wink, nudge nudge**

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I will be sat,alone, dark room, laptop ,occasionally on JWD and listening to you tube/ stage 6.com talks then sleep till 2008. I've gotten used to it! Hope you all have a good night! ,

• golf2
    golf2

My lady friend, who's name by the way is Mary, are going with two other couples to have dinner and listen to live music in Montreal. The restaurant is a great place and so is the entertainment.

I wish you all an enjoyable evening.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit