WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR NEW YEARS EVE?

by Mary 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Are you doing anything special tomorrow night??? I think I'm going over to some ex-Dubs' house to celebrate this horrible, pagan festival that will no doubt earn me a one-way ticket to the firey Gehenna.

Anyone else got sum plan??!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Travelling and drinking

• Abandoned
  • Mary
    Mary
    Travelling and drinking

Not Stilla! You don't drink do you???!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not Stilla! You don't drink do you???!! - Yes mam - dont want to lie to you. Occasionally I have a snifter

• free2think
    free2think

Well i was supposed to be spending the evening with family, letting off fireworks etc......but i've got the flu so im desperately trying to get better so i can still go and celebrate.

• ferret
    ferret

Wifey and I are going to a New Years Eve party at a large banquet hall along with about 20 other friends. Happy New Year to everyone

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We have several friends and family meeting at our house for drink and snacks. Then around 8 pm we are boarding a bus for downtown Nashville and a place called Dan McGuinness. Then back here for champagne and New Years kissing.

momz

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

My house, 7:oo pm est. About 18 people so far. Oh, NO DUBS! thank you

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Well i was supposed to be spending the evening with family, letting off fireworks etc......but i've got the flu so im desperately trying to get better so i can still go and celebrate.

Ditto...but it is a child sick, and well be it a day early to predict, I am thinking I am probably going to be here. I feel pretty creepy just leaving my other kids here on New years while I go whoop it up. I had this vision of making them all go have fun with me. LOL (you know?) This is going to be fun or else. Well now it is more like I don't want to do that, and I don't want to have them sit here and watch their sister puke. I don't even seem to be into it now. Probably just tired now. We will see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit