This couple's planning a wedding .....

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

But check out the picture ... does this look like a couple in love to you? She's sitting so far away from him, with a facial expression like she's smelling something funny. Are those Awake! magazines I see on the table?

http://www.watchtower.org/e/20061015/article_01.htm

• JH
    JH

She seems to be thinking, "You didn't put on any deodorant"

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

He: "And I think after the wedding it would be a really great idea if my mother came and lived with us to get you a few pointers on how to take care of me and the house."

She: "You're kidding, right?"

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Back when I was still in, most married couples were like that. She looked at her husband with distaste, he talked at his wife like she was an employee.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

The Catholic brothers at St. Basil's would call that 'leaving room for the holy spirit'.

Obscure?

• Finally-Free
  • primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

if he wore that shirt.......... she wouldnt marry him anyway

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

WEDDING, n. A ceremony at which two persons undertake to become one, one undertakes to become nothing, and nothing undertakes to become supportable.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

It looks like he's describing a swinger lifestyle and she's like, "OMG.....did I really just jump after the first MS I saw...."

• MissingLink
    MissingLink
    She's sitting so far away from him

Of course she is FFM you filthy whore! They're NOT married YET! They should always remain more than arms lenght apart so that one doesn't accidentally touch the other's naughty bits.

The thing that offends me is that there doesn't appear to be a chaperone present. If it wasn't for yer mans BO and aweful shirt, they'd definitly be fornicating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit