What is your name?

by averyniceguy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Abandoned, That song was written for Leon, the Mad Hatter. He could never remember the girls' names that he had been with. He always called me Chantilly Lace because he couldn't remember Chaunte'

I never knew that.

But, it sounds like a very interesting story waiting to be told.... *waiting patiently*

• bite me
    bite me

I don't think there is a problem with telling your name on here for those here to see, but this board is open to all the world to see. And for those in authority at the halls, might use what they find here against families of those individuals. That would not be fair. Just shows how much the organization wants on its members.

"let my people go" already!

Just be careful, but really it is up to the poster to post or not.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I've used my real name here and in other places on the net (most not JW related). I don't care who knows who I am, I haven't set foot in a KH since 1988 and my identity isn't worth stealing.

Jeff Thomas

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Abandoned, i didn't realize how that sounded!! He was just my LeLe. Loony LeLe at that. One time we went to a Billy Joel show and he came with a long black leather coat on. It still had the theft tag on it!! And I stuck my tongue out at people staring at him. Made him laugh so hard beer came out his nose.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit