What is your name?

by averyniceguy 33 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you heard of the "bonds" in georgia? they had a soon go to bethel...blake is his name

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

nope, I do not know the Bonds, Sorry!

• Scully
    Scully

This is a tad intrusive for a lot of people. Not to mention that you are requesting that people breach the Posting Guideline regarding invasion of privacy.

If you don't want to reveal who you are, why should anyone else disclose anything to you?

Your posting limit has been restricted. You need to stop doing this. Period.

• changeling
    changeling

What's up with you??????? You've been asking some rather pointed and personal questions lately...

changeling

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Goo Goo Barabajagal

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You can call me "Sir".

W

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

I want to tell you that I did not mean to invade anyone's privacy. If you feel that I have done wrong, please let me know, so I can be better poster.

• crashfire451
    crashfire451

I don't mind telling you my name, and don't see why anyone would want to call you out for asking. It's not as if by simply asking you're forcing anyone to reveal information they're not comfortable with. If someone wishes anonymity, they have it. What's with the tension around here lately? I've gathered some have been burned recently, and I'm sorry to hear it. However, I would think welcoming those that are teetering on the edge of making a life-changing, scary decision should remain paramount.

Christian Michael Johnson

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Crashfire, Thank you for your post and it is exactly my sentiments.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Once upon a time, L. Ron Hubbard was driving his Buick through South Central Los Angeles near the intersection of Crenshaw Blvd. and Slauson. He was listening to a taped conversation between Phillip J. Corso and Michael McDonald from MadTV. Their conversation was concerning the effect of the current Somali regime upon the other Governments of East Africa. L. Ron bent down to adjust the treble input on his Sherwood amplifier, and ran his car into a light Poal. He died in route to Calvin Broadus memorial hospital.

OK there's my name if you can find it.

sooner7nc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit