Time for Jokes.....Tell Us Your Favorite JW Joke!

by new boy 48 Replies latest jw friends

• karter
    karter

What do you get when you cross a J.W with a Hells Angle?

Someone who comes to your door and tells you to f........... off

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Chris Rock joke - "while I was growing up, I always thought that the Jehova Witnesses were the meanest toughest gang in our neighborhood cause every time a family member saw one com'n down the street, they would always say 'RUN HIDE ITS THE JEHOVA WITNESSES'.

George W Bush dies and goes to heaven and who greets him at the door, but a Jehovah's Witness. The JW says what good deed did you do when you were on earth and Georgie Boy says 'well, I gave a Jehovah's Witness a dollar when they came to my door selling their magazines'. The JW says 'wait here a moment' and walks away ... a few minutes pass and the JW returns, he hands Georgie Boy 50 cents and says 'here's your change now go to Hell'

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I liked the Gary Larsen one about the Blob Family at home. They spot two dubs coming to the door and the father says, "Jehovah's Witnesses! Quick, everyone pretend we're bean bag chairs!"

• Bryan
    Bryan

Did you know Nebukenezar was a drug addict?

He was hooked on grass for 7 years.

Bryan

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

A vampire breaks into a man's house one night. Terrified the man pulls out a crucifix and shows it to the vampire. The vampire says. I am Jehovah Witness and I do not believe in the Cross. The man says. Then i have nothing to fear because Jws dont eat blood. Vampire says. I am only studying and I did not get to that chapter yet.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

NHK is at a table with some new boy, the NB pours coffee in his cup adds 2 tsp of sugar, drinks-too bitter, adds 2 more, drinks- too bitter- adds 2 more drinks-too bitter... NHK interupts speaks up and says why dont you stir. NB says because then it will be too sweet.

True story.

• Micky4321
    Micky4321

I've seen some good ones in the paper but can't remember any. I just did a search here is one I found just made me laugh.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

A man went to a pet shop and purchased a parrot. Apparently, the parrot had belonged to a Jehovah'sWitness because it kept repeating, "Read the Watchtower and Awake. Avoid wordly associations. The end of this system of things is near." Squawk.
    Well, the new owner of the bird attempted to add new vocabulary to the parrot's repertoire with books on tape and contemporary music, but as the months went by it became obvious that nothing could break through. The parrot continued to repeat the standard catchphrases of the Watch Tower Society and nothing else.
    The owner finally became frustrated and infuriated and, in a fit of violent anger, threw the parrot across the room.
    The parrot smashed against the wall, and slid down to the floor, at which point the parrot immediately started squawking:
    "No Blood! No Blood! No Blood!"

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Why do Jehovah's Witnesses have concave chests?

From all those years of people poking them and yelling, "Get the hell off my porch!"

• Fatfreek
  • Fatfreek

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit