Will Carnivorous Jehovah Establish A Vegetarian New World?

by TMS 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Without predators the insect population will explode. We'll have to wear gauze over our faces to keep from inhaling mosquitos and gnats.

I wonder how increased insect flatulence will affect the ozone layer.

W

• TMS
    TMS

Obves,

A "defeated enemy for good"? I doubt that I could live up to that title. You say I should be trembling? Actually, you've added nothing of substance to this thread. You've just made threats in the name of your god. You are indeed in His image.

tms

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

Well my mom and dad always told me about the great evening meal of god, when all the animals will eat the flesh of all the bad people who Armageddon kills off, for reason that always made me have such wonderful loving feelings towards god.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Can you prove from the bible there will be a physical paradise or is that something we are to obey because JW's say so?

I don't remember Christ talking much about the issue perhaps there is another version of Christ words that I don't know about?

In other words, 99% of the people involved in this topic already know that they were mislead so why the big issue of a new world order. Chirst kingdom wasn't of this world - He being king of that kingdom should give some indication that he might have something to say about meat eaters!

Pauls stated the kindgom was not about eating and drinking - or perhaps I being trick into thinking that someone really believes the bible anyway?

• TMS
    TMS

Can you prove from the bible there will be a physical paradise or is that something we are to obey because JW's say so?

I don't remember Christ talking much about the issue perhaps there is another version of Christ words that I don't know about?

In other words, 99% of the people involved in this topic already know that they were mislead so why the big issue of a new world order. Chirst kindom wasn't of this world - He being king of that kingdom should give some indication that he might have something to say about meat eaters!

Pauls stated the kindgom was not about eating and drinking - or perhaps I being trick into thinking that someone really believes the bible anyway?

As usual, you miss everything. I'm simply presenting the picture the Watchtower has painted over the years. The reader can decide if it makes sense or not. Why are you worried about what Paul or Jesus Christ have said on any subject if you don't believe the Bible? This is a Jehovah's Witness Discussion Board. We discuss what JW's have been taught and the rules and requirements of the religion among other things. You impress me as a person who is needlessly argumentative, whether you have a point to make or not, sort of a poor man's devil's advocate.

tms

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I just find it funny how poetic language with an unspecified fulfillment in a book meant for a limited audience is suddenly made to be the ultimate answer for every person on earth.

Too much would have to change to accompany this new worldwide vegetarianism. And if it has to change, how does that make Jehober the Perfect Designer?

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

No I actually get it. However, I wonder if you think when some one states another point of view that is argumentative?

No I don't practice going a long with a line of reasonings that is false. I don't believe bashing people or religion is productive. I do understand people being hurt and hateful for being mislead. I don't understand not getting past that and coming up to something higher then the people they hate.

• TMS
    TMS

writetoknow:

No I actually get it. However, I wonder if you think when some one states another point of view that is argumentative?

No I don't practice going a long with a line of reasonings that is false. I don't believe bashing people or religion is productive. I do understand people being hurt and hateful for being mislead. I don't understand not getting past that and coming up to something higher then the people they hate.

No, writetoknow, you don't REALLY "get it". No people are being "hated" on this end. If you read the sum of my posts on JWD the last seven years, you will find most of them anecdotal, complimentary of many of the fine JW's I have known. To point out discrepancies in a religious book or hyprocracies in a cult is not an act of hating, but one of liberation. It's great that you're past the bitterness of having been mislead. But you pretty much have to have all your proverbial "ducks in a row" to prove a point on JWD. Just scattershooting cliche's as you've done proves nothing. You've been on JWD 7 months. In your case, lurking, reading, observing might serve you better than posting at this point in your learning process.

tms

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

The tone in your post speak for themselves exactly why most JW's don't listen to ex-witnesses. The hate for their teachings is proof of what they think all ex-witnesses are.

Prejudice cannot be hidden behind put downs. Perhaps you believe all people that are witnesses are liberated through this type of post I know better.

If your post are not hate they certainly are not kindness either. Furthermore, when people post anything in favor of God on these types of post they are attack.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

(correction) attack; the edit doesn't work on my forum post?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit