As Good As It Gets.

Andee

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

waiting..."Wagons....hoooooo".....

Wagon Train?

conflicted, Andee...working on it!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Andee,

"As Good As It Gets"

is really much the truth. Hard movie to beat. I think Jack Nickleson had 90% of the great lines. But the gay guy was soooooo sensitive. Remember the part where Jack was wondering what to do because he was fallin' for the woman?

He tells the gay guy, "you're not helping. I thought all of you were so sentive and insightful." (something like that). And "I'm drowning here and you're describing the water for me!"

Tati!!!!!! You did it! Wagon Train with that big guy out front - every week, he said the same thing.......while saving everybody's lives every week. What a guy, what a guy.

Man, did we grow up with heros or what?

Btw, anybody remember the cartoon show with live people and puppets - and the main puppet was a little boy with red hair and freckles and his sidekick was a doppy dog with long ears? "Choooooc LAT!"

waiting

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

"I can't believe you fell for it. That's the oldest trick in the book. That's why evil will always win over good, because good is dumb!"

From "The Princess Bride" (I think) - the scene where the poisoned chalice is switched?

OK CHooooocLAT... hmmm... "Kookla, Fran & Ollie"

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• conflicted
    conflicted

Michael3000, try again - good guess tho. Here's a hint: "I'm a mog, half man half dog - I'm my own best friend."

"Maybe we should mess up the place - you know, leave them a little message."
    "I don't think they're gonna get that message, the guy's got worms in his living room."

Here's another one from that movie:

"Where's the booze?"
    "I got robbed by a little old lady on a moterized cart - and I didn't even see it comming."

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

"I'm a mog, half man half dog - I'm my own best friend."

Ha-Ha! John Candy from "Spaceballs"!

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• conflicted
    conflicted

BINGO - that whole movie cracks me up - gotta love Mel Brooks.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana
    "What's your name?"
    "Skank!"
    "How do you feel?"
    "I feel like a little worm on a big fuckin' hook!"
    "Your mama must be damn proud of you!!!"
    the lead character actually did die filming this! That should tell you right there!

Okay, you guys are ignoring me...

I'm feeling "left out"....sniff...sniff

One more clue from this movie...then I quit! (pout-pout)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

IT'S A BIG DAMN BLACK LOUD-ASS BIRD!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLOLhehehe

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"Come on, blow us all up. Push the god damn button"

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• waiting
    waiting

Hi Michael,

OK CHooooocLAT... hmmm... "Kookla, Fran & Ollie"
    Nice try......but wrong. The generation before this. It was still black & white TV! Afternoon kid's show. I believe the host was Cowboy Bob - but not sure of that. I do remember he was a big-toothed geek.

About the same time period - cartoon:

"Here he comes to save the daaaay......."(fill in name)"is on the waaaaay! (I think that's the way the ending went, anyway.)

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit