Name that TV program

by WildHorses 192 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

"As for your pitiful knowledge of what a woman really wants. I'm not wasting my time on some pathetic loser that doesn't even know what snow blowing is."

Michael, as I posted earlier, that movie was Step Mom.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

"Well, he wasn't circumsized"

"Fargo"?

And I know that Tennessee Ernie Ford sang: ""16 tons and whatdayaget? Another day older an' deeper in debt. (more words I can't remember) ..... I owe my soul to the company store........."

I think the title was just "16 Tons", but I'm not sure...

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• waiting
    waiting

Wowwwwww,

I'm so impressed! Yup - Dragnet. "8 millions stories in the Naked City." That detective who had absolutely no inflection in his voice. Truthfully, I just barely remember the show. Yes, that is the truth, btw.

And my grandparents loved Tennessee Ernie Ford - I thought he was awful! I had to listen to him from early childhood until I was old enough to escape out to the backyard and throw grapes at the cats (many cats & a grapevine are a deadly combination to a bored pre-teen.)

Did anybody identify "Waaaaggons.......hooooooo!" 'bout the same time period. And don't forget "The Virginian" - he was soooo handsome and polite for a cowboy.

And my favorite kid song......."m i c, k e y..........."

And my other favorite kid song.........."Chooooc LAT." Song with mouth slapping shut.

waiting

My favorite Fargo line....."oh, yeah?"....."oh, yeah." with eyes telling the whole story.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Yeah, waiting, that was Joe Friday! Total deadpan. "Just the facts, maam, just the facts!"

Mickey Mouse Club, right?
    I can hear that "wagons ...hoooooo" in my head, but can't remember the show.
    Haven't the faintest idea what "choooooc Lat" is!

No takers on this one????
    Come on....the lead character actually did die filming this! That should tell you right there!

"What's your name?"
    "Skank!"
    "How do you feel?"
    "I feel like a little worm on a big fuckin' hook!"
    "Your mama must be damn proud of you!!!"

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• conflicted
    conflicted

How about this one?

"Maybe we should mess up the place - you know, leave them a little message."
    "I don't think they're gonna get that message, the guy's got worms in his living room."

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

Haven't the faintest idea what "choooooc Lat" is!
    On a live cartoon show with puppets, there was a puppet dog with long, droopy ears.............and all kids used to drink "chooooooooc LAT!"

About the same time period as The Mickey Mouse Club.

waiting

• conflicted
    conflicted

Here's another one:

"I can't believe you fell for it. That's the oldest trick in the book. That's why evil will always win over good, because good is dumb!"

• Andee
    Andee

Michael3000:

"Well, he wasn't circumsized"

DING!!!!!

YOU are correct!

Andee

• Andee
    Andee

Here's a easy one. From one of my favorite movies.

"doesn't anyone ever f**king knock, anymore?"

Andee

• waiting
    waiting

You're why cavemen chisled on walls.

Watching it now. So many lines.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit