Name that TV program

by WildHorses 192 Replies latest jw friends

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

That still leaves these two…. I’ll give you a hint … they are both Steve Martin movies

"Sew! Sew like the wind!" also from the same movie "These are funny guys .... just kill one of them"

Another one …. "I'm in print!" and from the same movie ..... "I'm picking out a thermos for you .... not an ordinary thermos will do..."

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• conflicted
    conflicted

BobsGirl,

"I'm in print!" and from the same movie ..... "I'm picking out a thermos for you .... not an ordinary thermos will do..."

The Jerk?

"Sew! Sew like the wind!" also from the same movie "These are funny guys .... just kill one of them"
    Three Amigos?

I've still got this one out there: "Quiet.....Do you smell something?"

• conflicted
    conflicted

I just thought of another one:

"You do it, I know you do it. Everybody does it. I do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again, so don't tell me you don't do it."

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Ding Ding ...... Conflicted.

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• Andee
    Andee

come on, guys???

"Methodists. My Father referred to them as Baptists that could read"

Okay, another hint.

"In that moment, I realized that my brother had become an artist"

Not a comedy. A very bittersweet movie.

Waiting! You have to know this one!

• waiting
    waiting

Nope.......pullin' a blank (which is not that unusual, btw).

Looking at HUGE aliens gesturing and loudly whatever, one earth kid says to another: "they're parents."

One kid to the other, "How do you know they're parents?"

Kid: "You can always tell parents."

I believe this was one of Ethan Hawke's first movies. I also think it was unique because it showed aliens as teenagers and parents. HUGE aliens. Pretty funny.

waiting

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

waiting, I know the movie you are talking about but can't remember what it was called. The boy went up in a space ship, I believe one he made? and there were two wierd looking alien friends with him.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Waiting, I got it!!! Explorers!

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• waiting
    waiting

Ahhhhhhh, Carolinians think alike, eh?

"The Explorers" where two alien teenagers contacted the earth boys and helped them into space - where the boys met the parents.

Another one (might have already been done here?)

"Owwwwe, that's gonna leave a mark."

waiting

• conflicted
    conflicted

Waiting,

"Owwwwe, that's gonna leave a mark."

Tommy Boy?

Andee, I still have no idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit