Climate Change. Yes the science is settled.

by mavie 137 Replies latest social current

• mavie
    mavie

Sorry, I should have said:

Thank you for confirming my hypothesis...sheesh.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I didn't think so.

Burn

• mavie
    mavie

"The report was signed by nine Republican senators. The committee is dominated by 10 Democrats, including presidential candidate Hillary Clinton."

-- Melbourne Herald Sun

Yeah. Sounds like some Republicans want to continue to cast doubt on this subject. Why should I address an obviously partisan report? Yet I will, just to make you happy BTS.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I for one think there is global warmming but not from raised levels of CO2, but from fluctuations in the Sun's surface energy output, as other scientist have said, since polar ice caps are srinking on other planets in this solar system.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Oh- only 52 Scientists Participated in UN IPCC Summary .

Doesn't sound like much of a consensus to me. Sounds more like the manufacture of a political excuse to do something the UN wants to do anyways.

Burn

• mavie
    mavie

I didn't know this was a popularity contest.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

All I am saying is that more research is necessary.

...in a bombastic, ad hominem, personal way.

of the very body you are calling "biased".

He (Gore) also ran for President, which puts him in the company of a variety of characters that also ran for President - none of which have much to do with him. Another strange, broad-brushed, personalizing attack.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    "The report was signed by nine Republican senators. The committee is dominated by 10 Democrats, including presidential candidate Hillary Clinton."

Really? Nine republicans and 10 Democrats? And you are calling it partisan? What the hell are you smoking?

• mavie
    mavie

Was the report signed by any dems?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

OK, I will try not to be broad brushed and specific.

Gore is a self serving idiot and his GW hype is a political ploy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit