WAR IS OVER-IF YOU WANT IT

by proplog2 72 Replies latest jw friends

• proplog2
    proplog2

Christmas is the time to talk about peace. Jesus is called the Prince Of Peace.

John Lennon and Yoko Ono put out posters that read "War is over - if you want it".

Peace doesn't depend on scientific progress. It certainly doesn't take prosperity and riches to have peace. Although, peace could lead to prosperity and riches for everyone.

We each can have peace when we decide not to carry on war.

So why does everyone on this discussion board keep condemning nearly 7,000,000 people who have committed themselves to a life of peace.

JW's don't kill their neighbors in warfare. They would rather die than kill. Why don't people harangue the millions of so called christians that carry on war contrary to their claimed leader Jesus Christ.

Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate Christmas but they have the PEACE the world dreams about at Christmas.

• changeling
    changeling

As I mentioned in the thread above this one, JW's idea of peace is to kill most of the earth's population. Call me crazy but that doesn't sound too peaceful.

changeling

• grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95
    grewupJWnoselfesteem78-95

why do jehovah's witnesses joke and judge who is going to die at armagedon whilst witnessing?

• erynw
    erynw

Hmmmm, ok, so they don't join the military or fight in wars killing people.

Let me think, uhm, oh yeah, baby raping pedophile protectors.

And there was something else, it was, hang on, right, letting people die by refusing to concede on that blood issue.

Yep, sign me back up.

can you operate a bulldozer ?

• Warlock
    Warlock

A fine post, pro.

Warlock

• choosing life
    choosing life

Jws may not go to war, but they cause untold damage to the foundation of all human society, the family. They think nothing of teaching mothers to disown their own children for life. They have stated in their literature that if the law allowed they would stone any who leave their religious bondage.

They look forward to the destruction of most of mankind today. They say they don't hate or judge, but they have created a "god" to do that for them. They greedily wait for the day they can plunder the belongings of others in their material paradise.

When they give up their teachings of intolerance and hatred for true diversity, then maybe they can give peace a chance?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Jehovah's Witnesses don't celebrate Christmas but they have the PEACE the world dreams about at Christmas.

I completely disagree with this. Jehovah's Witnesses don't know true peace because they spend their entire lives under the shadow of armageddon.

They have to take their best friend's wrath into consideration over every decision they make. They have to worry about accepting Christmas bonuses, eating holiday food at work, buying holiday stuff after the holidays, what they appear like to their neighbors, what they apear like to the rest in the congregation, did they talk about God enough last month, did they show enough respect for the meetings by preparing, did they make sure not to put anything in the Salvation Army bin, should they accept blood fractions, but not should they give blood fractions.

All in all, they are most anal-retentive and unhappy bunch on the planet. Want proof? Ask around and find out how many are on anti-depressants compared to the population in general....

anti-depresents why not ave a look at phsycological disorders ..................

• Carmel
    Carmel

Where did Jesus claim to be the "Prince of Peace"? If I recall scripture correctly He claimed to not bring peace. Could the appilation belong to someone else? Is "peace" a relative term? Inquiring minds want to know! carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit