The Ten Plagues of Egypt

by LtCmd.Lore 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• erynw
    erynw
    I do. And as above, it is reasonable.

Ok, I'll play, plus it will boost my post count.

I don't.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the history channel busted the whole sodom and gomorrah account showing it as nothing else but an eruption (with quakes)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Whatevs Erynw

Burn

• 5go
    5go

WOW one chariot wheel I would say you have debunked that myth yourself. Either that, or pharaoh's army wasn't much to be running from in the first place. Did you ever think that it might of got there by other means?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

If there was 12 plagues you could do a Christmas carol.

On the first day of God's wrath Moses gave to me:
    A Nile river full of blood.
    On the second day of God's wrath Moses gave to me:
    Two frogs a leaping, and a Nile river full of blood.
    etcetera...

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

The page you cited about the chariot wheel, does not site ANY sources, or provide any details. The picture of the wheel doesn't even look real.

I need more information before I can possibly comment on it. Was this the only wheel? Was there ONE human skeleton, just a few bones, or an entire army worth? Is it even Egyptian? How do you know? What time period? What kind of artifacts? Weapons or pottery? Where are the peer reviewed publications about this? Who discovered it? Where there even ANY scientists involved at all? Or did some random Joe just send them a picture and say "Dude, I was scuba diving in the red sea, and check out what I found!"

Why do you believe ANYTHING from a website that doesn't site any sources, denies pretty much ALL forms of science by asserting that the earth is only 6,000 years old, is completely BIASED, and only wants to sell people their religious books.

The very fact that you believed this site without a million red flags going off in your head disturbs me.

This is not evidence in any way shape or form!

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Well your are wright and you are wrong. The exact way the bible said it happen there is no evidence but there is some evidence that there was a big cataclysm probably a volcano. I don't have all the information wright now but I could find it for you. I know there is a mistake in the translation of the word for Red sea it is actually the sea of reeds. A lot of other things in the bible about the 10 plagues don't add up. Like I said there is no evidence to show that it happen exactly like the bible said it did.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    I need more information before I can possibly comment on it.

I changed my mind, despite the scant information provided, I just thought of something.

If that land bridge is really shallow enough for people to cross, then wouldn't it make sense that plenty of OTHER people would have tried the same thing? This could have been a very common shortcut or passage. This wheel is more likely to have come from some random merchant who ran off the edge (Don't drink and drive) , than a miraculous divine slaughter.

Or, another possiblity is that the site could be full of crap.

Lore - W.W.S.D?

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

oops I just realised I did not read that right Lt. sorry.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Why do you care?

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit