GREETINGS, WISHES, AND LOVE TO MY JWD FAMILY!

by Utopian Reformist 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Mario!

So good to hear from you.....and what a wonderful, loving and uplifting message - you are an inspiration! Stay well and happy, friend.

Love back to you,

Crystal

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

MARIO,

I've had some trying circumstances lately. But your wonderful words were like a salve to my soul. I've often wondered how you have been. Now I know that you are reasonably well.

Take care my friend and come here more often if you can.

Con Affetto

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

What a wonderful surprise!!! Blessings, Mario. I wish you peace and all good things

~Merry

• *summer*
    *summer*

Beautiful words!

May 2008 bring you good health, love, and peace.

Wishing you the very best on your journey.

*summer*

• bem
    bem

AWWWwwww (((((((((Mario)))))))) My Holiday is now complete I have wondered how you are doing so many times, thanks so much for dropping in and letting your jwd family catch up on your life a bit.

Best wishes to you for the coming year.

Dorothy

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

((((Mario))))

I miss you and wish I could see you now. That embrace will be waiting.

LOVE & BESOS

~L

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
  • erynw
    erynw

Peace to you and yours Mario.

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Dear Everyone!

Hi Bev, Bem, Bebu, Hubert, Awake, Avishai, LonelySheep, Momzcrazy, Abandoned, FlyingHighNow, Nathan Natas, AlanF, Simon, Narkissos, LDH, Wannaexit, and anyone else I missed due to early alzheimer's and a bad case of terrible desktop publishing skills! I apologize sincerely if I missed anyone. But, in order to quickly express my gratitude and leave a post I have been forced to hurry and return to work.

First, I want to say I made it passed another holiday season. It was difficult and there were some trying moments. Like most of you, I am also dealing with a legacy a pain, suffering, depression, guilt, loss, tragedy, heartache, disappointment, bitterness, and a host of other setbacks, mostly connected to the consequences of embarking on the path of the Watchtower Society and the JW's. Obviously, I was under duress, though not forced or blackmailed into the single most damaging decision of my entire life. We are all in various stages of healing and making efforts to recover and improve the remainder of our lives. I am not without responsibility for I have executed more than my fair share of errors in judgment. I am however ultimately responsible for the outcome. At this juncture of my life, I am learning to pause and restrain the decision making impulses within me to better research pending issues in my life. It has been helpful thus far and I always recommend patience to everyone. We have all learned though our experiences and those of others.

Anyway, onto recent news. My mother finally succumbed to diabetes on November 15, 2007. She was 74 years old. She was terribly ill and suffering. Her last few years were full of pain. Diabetes is a brutal killer. I hope all of you can find the strength to make healthy choices and and efforts to avoid the triggers that cause diabetes to develop in the first place. It is definitely to be avoided at all costs. My sister and I are happy the ordeal is over, though saddened at another loss during an already melancholy hoiday season for our family. Life is not easy!

As you know, I am still traveling overseas on a regular basis for my company GTECH. I have since moved to Barcelona Spain and am keeping an apartment in Rhode Island in case of emergencies, since jobs are no longer secure in this world. Like most americans/westerners, I too am struggling to climb out of debt, both earned and awarded through a dififcult and costly divorce settlement.

That is now in the past and freedom is the key focal point in my life and the most valuable attribute in my possession. I will not sacrifice it ever again for any organization. I am still attending more classes and always working towards another degree/diploma. Education is the only addiction I refuse to relinquish, despite the costs! I have been avidly reading and the following books were completed this year, some more than once:

The God Delusion
    Cicero
    The Tipping Point
    Blink
    Genghis Khan
    The War in Spain
    Garibaldi the Hero
    The Etruscans
    Freemasonry
    The Jimi Hendrix Story

I am still single and have not dated in a very long time. I am not concerned by that nor pursuing any relationships at the moment. I am reasonably content, alive and still concentrating on surviving each day and attemtping to avoid negativity. I think this time around I will allow life, coincidence, random events, unforseen circumstances and time to somehow determine and control whether or not my personal path crosses another's and a relationship develops, besides, I prefer the natural spontaneous approach this time without any planning or meddling!

Other than that, life is proceeding at a slow pace and without much change. I remain vigilant, open minded, tolerant, patient and hopeful. I look forward to the future and hope to meet as many of the amazing people at JWD who saved my life at a critical time! Again, I can never stop thanking all of you for your many efforts and contributions. Here is my contact information:

MARIO J.G. BALLETTA
    PO BOX 91016
    JOHNSTON, RI 02919
    001-401-954-9919
    [email protected]

I enjoy hearing from everyone and look forward to more contact this coming year. I have also resolved to attend at least one or two group outings from JWD in order to embrace some of you in person and share my feelings. Again, as always, I leave you my heart, my warmest fondest appreciation, love, hugs and kisses to all!

MJGB

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

alt Mario....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit