GREETINGS, WISHES, AND LOVE TO MY JWD FAMILY!

by Utopian Reformist 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

Dear Family:

I want to apologize for my long-term absences. I miss communicating with all of you. I also miss the joy of posting and sharing information while learning other's life experiences. This is a very special place and a beautiful crowd of wonderful human beings associate here and it is a genuine family.

I have found that there is no difference felt in the deepest sense of peace, comfort and happiness that one receives from the love of this family, despite distance and limitations. It is unique and extremely special. It is now the end of another calendar year. I sincerely hope everyone is doing well, staying healthy, feeling positive, and making new plans. I urge all of you to assist one another, to communicate, to avoid conflict, to share, to love, and to make good decisions. The length of time in one average life span is not great, however, there is so much wisdom in stopping, reflecting, thinking and planning before making important choices.

All of you saved my life and brought me out of the darkness. All of you are forever embedded in my heart in the deepest places and are my REAL family, my TRUE friends. I love all of you dearly and wish you the greatest, most joyful, wonderful, exciting, and loving year-end, holiday season, and time with your freinds and family! May your paths avoid obstacles, may your health and education continue to improve, and may your life increase next year!

with warmest regards, virtual hugs, and true love,
    Mario Juliano Grande Balletta

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Love and blessings back to you. Have a wonderful 2008.

momzcrazy

• Open mind
    Open mind

Beautiful post Mario.

I've never read anything by you before.

Now I've got a bunch of new threads to go read.

Thank you and have a great year.

Love and peace to you.

Open Mind

• free2think
    free2think

(((((((((Mario)))))))))

That was so beautiful.

Merry Christmas

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

((((Larissa))))

How I wish I could see you now and give you the longest, tightest and warmest embrace on record! I hope you are well and everything is great. I miss you.

I hope we talk soon and by the way, YOU LOOK DELICIOUS! (me stealing from Rachel Ray, Food Network Goddess).

LOVE & SMOOCHES!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

THX A MILLION Open Mind!

I appreciate the kind words and thoughts. I am happy you are here and posting for so long, believe me, you are helping people! Someday, I hope we chat and become friends! Happy Everything!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, you beautiful man. I am so happy you checked in. I often wonder how you are doing and when I do, I send positive thoughts your way.

It does me a world of good to hear from you.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

(((Mario)))

So good to hear that life is better for you now - keep going forward

And I wish you and all who are dear to you a happy, peaceful and blessed 2008.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mario, how good to hear from you. You sound so much better. I went through my own very sad losses this past year and our loving friends here at JWD helped my family and me the same way they helped you. Aren't they, aren't we amazing? Good to see you back.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

What a warm and touching post. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit