Orangefatcat's Holiday Wishes

by orangefatcat 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

How nice to see so many of you sending me your thoughts and prayers for a Wonderful Christmas and a healthy new Year.

Orangefatcat affectionatley wants the same for all of you. It is nice to see you Craig and RB, Mouthy oh heck all of you, you just warm my heart so much I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me. God bless you one and all. Blondie I hope your health is better in the new year too,

Pec your too much, I just love those cute pictures. Your kindness has been so overwhelming. Barbie Doll sure has one heck of a great guy.

Grace you always make me feel warm inside my heart. You are a great grandma, and I wish you were all mine. but I can't be selfish I must share you with all.

ex nj-jw JK 666 how wonderful you all are. Snoozy and Momz I hope to get to know more of you and thanks for you kind words.

..JWs have no cotton pickin idea of what they are missing. I pity them.

Hopefuly more and more will continue to leave that horrid organzation in the new year.

Merry Christmas to eac and everyone of you.

love

Terry

************************ group hugs all around.**********************

• bem
    bem

OFC Dawling" so good to see you post I have been thinking of you lots lately, so nice to hear your on a mend,

Have an extra dose of Holiday Cheer the cyber way deary.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

You have a Merry Christmas and a good year.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I was thinking about you today and hoping all was well. Merry Christmas from Para and I.

Bobbi

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Hi Orangefatcat, we've not met, so I wanted to say hello and wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and continued good health through the new year and beyond.

JWs have no cotton pickin idea

Anybody who uses 'cotton pickin' as a phraseology is good folks, as far as I'm concerned.

Ya'll take care,

The Eagles

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

((((((Terry))))))

BB & Memario

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I feel all the love, thanks everyone.

orangefatcat sending hugs all around..

terry

• Es
    Es

Merry christmas hun, hope that you are feeling a little better, and that you received my card ok in the mail.

Love you

Es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit