Orangefatcat's Holiday Wishes

by orangefatcat 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Gee it has been quite a while since I have posted and been away from the board. I am still very much alive and maybe kicking but just abit.

Really though I wanted everyone of JWD to know that I will be thinking of you over the holiday season. Many of you have exchanged cards with me for several years. I must admitt though that this year especially the last several months I have been more ill than usual and had to be hospitalized over a week ago and I am still very tired and so I am not going to be getting out all the cards I generally do and so if you did get your card from me I truly am sorry and it is my hope that I will be able to do a better job next season. I have been very overjoyed with the cards I have recieved and you just have to know how much I love the Christmas Cards that I recieve every year. It is the highlight of my Christmas.

I wish all of you the best of this holiday season and hope that your new year brings about all your wishes. Please keep save as it can be a dangerous time on the roads with drinking and driving and I would hate to hear of anyone getting hurt. You all mean so much to me. I see there are many newbies I haven't even met and look forward to being on the forum in the new year.

I had a great suprise this evening a friend from JWD called me and we talked for a while and it was such a suprise and I thank you for your uplifting call you brightened a rather tough day.

God's blessings to all of you

with much love

Orangefatcat aka Terry

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I miss you...I know you probably don't even know who I am but I have followed your story. Hope this is a better New Year for you...you deserve it!

Big hugs...hope to hear from you again...real soon.

Snoozy..

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

momzcrazy

• onacruse
    onacruse

OFC, well hello there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time, no see, and very glad to see you again!

I knew you were struggling with some health issues, but I obviously don't recall how serious they were.

May you have a return to yourself for the good feelings that you send out.

Craig

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hi Terry.

I've been a long, long time away from this board (over 2 years). I posted a few weeks ago; replied to a couple of threads, but that's all...well...including yours right now.

Just catching-up on some of the happenings.

Sorry to read of your loss (Marko).

Also, I do hope you're on the mend.

Wishing you the best of the season.

Warmest regards. Improved health and return to happiness.

Hugs,
    RAY (Toronto)

• JK666
    JK666

Terry,

It is good to see you back!

I wish you a joyous holiday, and a much better 2008!

JK

• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

OFC - I'm so glad to see a thread from you! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that the New Year will bring you better health. You've been through alot this year and I truely hope that 2008 will be better.

Stay strong, keep in touch when you can and I'll be thinking of you over the Holidays!

nj

• blondie
    blondie

Merry Christmas, Terry. Thanks for the cute card...how did you find one with an orange cat?

Love, Blondie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Dear Dear Terry....This is going to be a difficult one for you. ( Marko not there) but He would have wanted you to enjoy life..So I am praying that this will be a happy time with your son ...
    So sorry to hear you have been in hospital again.May the New Year bring better health, wealth, & love my dear
    God Bless you & keep you safe

Grace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit