Is There ANYTHING Good About The Jehovah's Witness Religion?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

....anything at all???

• Dansk
    Dansk

Erm...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

NO!

Ian

• eclipse
    eclipse

No

Zip

Zilch

Zero

Nadda

If religion was a disease, the Society would be a slow agonizing terminal disease.

• blondie
    blondie

The bad poisons any good there is. I can remember being told that my pedophile father wasn't so bad because at least he provided a home and food....................

• oompa
    oompa

You get to see more and more cleavage and leg on young hot sisters at conventions???.......................oompa

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

It's good that they're small and insignificant on a global scale.

W

• oompa
    oompa

Ok seriously....you do learn a lot of things in the Bible.

Quick builds and assembly halls are a great way to learn all sorts of trades, same at bethel

I'm working on more.........oompa

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I have to wring my brain to come up with anything here.

Of course - when you're deep inside it, you'll think there are many good things about it.

But now, looking at it from the outside...?

I guess - when and if it works - you'll be part of a closely knit group who have their faith and worldview in common, and that's important to some people. But that's not specific to JWs.

I can't really think of anything that is specific and exclusive to JWs that is good, no. And I'm not even trying to be an ass; I would mention it if I could think of anything, actually.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Ok seriously....you do learn a lot of things in the Bible.

More lies?

Ian

• JH
    JH

Only the JW's will get to live eternally on a paradise earth with friendly animals and no that will pollute and no more bad storms and where everyone will be friendly .

This is how I would have replied when I became a JW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit