Is There ANYTHING Good About The Jehovah's Witness Religion?

by minimus 60 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- The feeling is mutual bro! I like and enjoy your intelligent posts and threads , and how you keep your m&m shiny , spotless and above a lot of the differences on the board ! You are a cool customer, Peace out to the coolest M&M I know. Mr. Flipper

• Cold Creek Swimmer
    Cold Creek Swimmer

They attract a lot of very strange individuals that otherwise we would have a good chance of running in to. With these weirdos busy at the KH, we don't have to worry about being their friend because that's all the J-dubs problem. Other than that, nuthin!

CCS

• Marjorie
    Marjorie

Religion? I don't see any religion.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Absolutely nothing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It wrecks families

it destroys childhoods

It fills people's heads with lies that are damaging.

It causes a much higher rate of mental illness and emotional disorders.

It manipulates people's lives.

It contributes nearly nothing to society at large.

There's plenty more too.

The evidence piles all the way up to heaven, or down to the pits of hell.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Blondie has seen the same sorts of things I have..It`s all candy coated Bullsh*t..Many JW`s are niether Moral or Honest..They keep that fact away from the Goody-Goody JW`s.....People who think most Kingdom Hall congregations are filled with Upstanding Citizens..Are only fooling themselves.........................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

OUTLAW, you are cool!!!!

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I know the fruits of the spirit by heart.

(You know, love joy peace long-suffering kindness goodness faith mildness self-control???)

Ok, that's what GG learned....now what about BG!! Muahahahaha!

• proplog2
    proplog2

They would rather die than kill someone in war.

• minimus
    minimus

"They would rather die than kill someone in war".....Is that necessarily a good thing???

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

I use to like the ice cream we got at the Curcuit Assemblies. Does that count?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit