Personal Development Milestone

by Mincan 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mincan
    Mincan

Thank you for these great replies folks.

Changeling - I hope to do just that!

Cog - I have noticed that, and the more time went on, the more it bothered me to see people so far into their lives seemingly no different from myself, and I didn't want to end up there.

A&W - Don't worry, I'll be there soon, then you can hug me till I'm blue!

JK666 - I look forward to meeting and chatting with you too later on in the month.

Mr. and Mrs. Flipper - Without sounding too heavy, if it's possible, I think it's safe to say I might not be alive today if it wasn't for you two. You two should be so proud of yourselves for being such good altruistic people. A wonderful fantasy would be a world full of Flippers!

Pioneer Spit - I'm glad if my post can help you reduce your negativity.

Bobbi - Thank you so much.

Eclipse - So true, we move on. I have looked right through it and it no longer brings any discomfort. It can only bring happiness now, there is nothing there for me to feel angry or bitter about I have decided.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( mincan )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• flipper
    flipper

Hey, Mincan, I hope that the people on this board who are going through really horrible times right now will see this and read your posts from this past year, to see that it's possible to get through. We Flips are so happy to see things going better for you after all that. Talk to you later, gater. Mrs. F

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Congrats on reaching such an important milestone - and being ready to move on and get started with the rest of your life.

Congrats!!

-Aude.

• Dagney
    Dagney

(((Mincan)))

I so enjoyed your post. Congrats to you for achieving this milestone...I admire you for it, and wish I could have come to such conclusions at your age.

Kindest and best thoughts to you on your journey. I look forward to meeting you again.

Dagney

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Letting go of the anger and resentment is huge.

You're on your way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit