Have a sense of humour - giggling.

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest social humour

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

LOL. Not getting invited to the parties of the small-minded is definitely a GOOOOOOD thing.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    "i sure as heck hope so.... i am not expecting a puppy"......

LOL, sounds like when I was pregnant with my daughter. My mother asked me before my ultrasound if I was going to find out the sex of the baby, I said "No, but I want to know if they can find out the color of the baby before my husband does."
  • ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Just ask Buttlight.

Ummm, yeah. The first time I got together with her to take a road trip, I wanted to jump out of the car at 90 miles an hour! I didnt quite know how to take her "jokes" yet. She broke me in really fast!

• xjwms
    xjwms

N I C E

and you're still having a good time.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    My daily food groups include: Coffee Cigarettes, Vodka and the morning after pill.

A warning to everyone: These items are only effective when consumed at the SAME TIME.

• KenseiShimonzu
  • KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

LMFAO you guys are a riot!...whyamihere:"No, but I want to know if they can find out the color of the baby before my husband does.".....pricless!LOL

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

whyamihere, except for the being at the gym thing, I bet we'd get along great!

I was pregnant with my son and for some reason all my hubby's employees wanted to claim praternity. I picked the ugliest among them to be the "one". We were at the 1st Xmas party after he was born. I had a guy who introduces himself as "Alan, I'm a preacher" come up to me with him uppity wife and ask me if we had figured out who the father was yet. I looked right at him and said, " We've pretty much narrowed it down to Vin Diesel and you. When can you go get tested?" And sauntered away. When I first met him he did his normal intro and I said, "Yeah, my dad was a preacher too. Are you as full of sh*t as he was?" He still hugs whenever I see him. Go figure.

I was at the liquor store last night getting my weekly refill of Crown, and two bottles for gifts. The man in front of me just gaped at my armful of liquor. I just looked at him and said, "It's an expensive habit, but I've stopped crack, so something needs to fill the void."

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit