Have a sense of humour - giggling.

by whyamihere 17 Replies latest social humour

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

So I was at the gym today(as always) speaking to the Super Moms(lol). They were all talking about nutrition and the value of a sensible diet. Then they asked me what I consume daily, as I was going to give them thee ideal lie of what I "should" eat hence the word "eat" - I said this: My daily food groups include: Coffee Cigarettes, Vodka and the morning after pill.

Silence among the Mini Van driving crowd.

Then I laughed and walked away fully knowing I will not be getting an invite to their next Tupperware party - oh darn it all to heck.

People need to lighten up and take a joke, I still think it was funny!

Anyone else? Would anyone like to share a funny story? Or, did I just make y'all silent as well?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I went to the company xmas party this weekend and left my (nearly 16 year old daughter on her own). This morning the office manageress in front of all the other women asked me "Well was everything intact in the house when you got back Saturday night"?

I replied - "well it would be too embarrasing for me to get down and check if her hymen was still intact."

Silence then they all burst out laughing

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My daily food groups include: Coffee Cigarettes, Vodka and the morning after pill. by the way Brooke LMFAO

• Open mind
    Open mind

My kids keep threatening me that the next time we get a shepherding call, they're going to say:

"The Kingdom Songs suck and Elder So-and-so is a tight-ass."

Great story Brooke!

Hey Stilla, I think our daughters should hang out together. Judging by their fathers I'd say they're both bad association!

Open Mind

• free2think
    free2think

LMFAO Brooke.

I was having a chat with a dub, she's a neighbour and i was bored. She says 'so free2think how's life?..................now you've left jehoba?'

I say, while looking her straight in the eye, in front of her children, 'Great, absolutely great,' with a big smile on my face.

Needless to say the conversation died.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Oh my god your my kind of chick

• JH
    JH
    I said this: My daily food groups include: Coffee Cigarettes, Vodka and the morning after pill.

People need to lighten up and take a joke

That's not a joke, that's what you really do !!!

alt

• chickpea
    chickpea

i can claim a sense of humour as i find that hilarious!!!! i AM going to insert that somewhere in a convo in the next month if even the remotest opportunity arises!

my 4 kids were all homebirthed ......both my parents were medical professionals, a DO and RN, so i rebelled and did everything i could to avoid contact with hospitals.... (heard WAY too many horror stories)

ANYWAY, when i was pregnant with my 2nd kid, i was picking up the older one at his nursery school, and another mom due about the same time as me had had her "routine ultrasound" and knew she was having a boy..... she asked me if i was having a boy or a girl and i answered.... "i sure as heck hope so.... i am not expecting a puppy"......

needless to say i got no invite to her baby shower..... (and mine was a girl!)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

bttt because it is so funny

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    bttt because it is so funny

Awww, Stilla you are too sweet! Actually, you should really hear half the sh%t I say. Just ask Buttlight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit