JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES RULES, RUINED JA RULE'S CHILDHOOD

by WTNightmare00 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Bah! That sort of voice is what Tom Waits is for! Ha ha so it's just a superficial thing?

• R.F.
    R.F.

But from reading your posts he talks about having such a horrible childhood. I just think of all the poor families who just cant celebrate those holidays, because they dont have the means. I mean, most of us went through what he went through. I can say it wasnt torture. It wasnt great, but I got through it. I think of a lot more difficult ways to spend a childhood.

Im not sayin I dont agree with him. just saying I dont think we need to put him on a pedistal

Ditto

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

We all suck at something - and perceptions and opinions are different.

Burger - I luvs ya, but take it down a notch buddy.

HE'S A FELLOW APOSTATE and HE'S FAMOUS and HE'S TALKING SMACK ABOUT THE HATED CULT

GOOD ON HIM!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

That doesn't change how crappy I think his music is! I think Dave Chapelle says it best, hopefully this video will post I always have bad luck with this format.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILdz-DNiBdw

• dinah
    dinah

I like rap music, of course I also like bluegrass, hard rock, alternative rock--a little of everything. If Ja Rule has risen above and survived---I have nothing but love for him.

There's no way I'll criticize him on his music. If it's not my favorite, that doesn't mean he has no talent.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

I don't know, I can separate my love for what someone stands for and there artistic ability. I am more then willing to criticize him on his musical talents. I like many types of music also, but I have always disliked his music.

• WTNightmare00
    WTNightmare00

I need to give credit to the actual author of the post, Thank you Danny Haszard of dannyhaszard.com!

• footstepfollower
    footstepfollower

So Ja and 50 had beef and maybe still do but what is the song where 50 dogs him for being a Jehovah's Witness? Anyone know it?

• Death to the Pixies
    Death to the Pixies

Yes, he said all those things then smoked an ounce, made homophobic comments in ways even the Wt would consider classless*, got arrested for gun possession, assaulted an innocent man (not billy joel), then punked out in a fued with a real rapper..Plus "all those things" he said are not true ,I hear he was never baptized therefore never d-fd, his mom did a lot more than "have a couple drinks" with worldly people. He has said as much in other interviews. He is a bad rapper with no cred, he has embarrassed himself oh so many ways. Bad duets with talentless starlits, fueds with real rappers who do not respect him (50-cent) and the like.

*Ja declares: ""And if it is, then we need to go step to Paramount and fucking MGM and all of these other motherfuckers that's making all of these movies and we need to go step to MTV and Viacom, and lets talk about all these fucking shows that they have on MTV that is promoting homosexuality, that my kids can't watch this shit," he continued. "Dating shows that's showing two guys or two girls in mid-afternoon. Let's talk about shit like that! If that's not fucking up America, I don't know what is"

Never mind this post, someone else already nailed this joker to the double cross.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Right on Frank Black.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit