You know something I'll never understand...

by RisingEagle 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

I've been saved and every once in a while the deemunz still try to trick me into believing the Watchtower Society is the truth.

The brainwashing goes deep when that is all you've ever known.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Tell him to switch brands, he'll be a lot happier. I do mean KOOLS; not made legally.

• Gayle
    Gayle

It baffles me too,,have a couple ex relatives,,immoral, & in prison for fraud (admitted), etc, etc and they still feel a righteousness in they never would celebrate Christmas nor ever speak against the JWdom 'truth' but can't live the real truth of life and real responsbilities.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hell......... im gonna make a damn contriversial comment ............. i wish they were the truth. if they were the truth then hell yeah id run back....... why you may ask. fact is its easy, you wouldnt lose your family..... they give you a list of things to do to earn salvation...........just like the pharasees and the law.

fact is......... we have all left because either we were df'd or realized it was bullcrap. it took us a while in most cases to see through it all........ but when we did our bible trained consciences FORCE us to leave. i KNOW its not the truth and that keeps me out..... and i REFUSE to fake it to fit in a cult that has none of gods spirt upon it.

• shell69
    shell69

STRANGE THAT THE MARLBOROUGHS HAVEN'T FREED HIS MIND.

SINCE SMOKING IS THE DEBILS WORK

LOL.

He'll either go back to the borg, or else he'll chill out over time

SORRY his rantings spoiled your day!

Shell

• JK666
    JK666

Believe it or not, I understand where he is coming from, because I used to be there!

He still believes it is THE TRUTH, and to speak against it is DEFYING JEHOVAH. He just thinks that he is a piece of crap, and is riddled with guilt.

I was like that until I found out about the UN scandal here in 2004. I was DF'ed for three years and was still mentally imprisoned by their BS. Now I feel much better. Maybe something will help free him of the morass of guilt someday.

JK

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nat Shermans...all the way.

Camels are ok too.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Stockholm Syndrome

Burn

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

One more example of a frightened mind created by the factory...

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

I completely understand what you're talking about. I have a family member that has never been baptized, lives her life as she pleases, but you better not say anything against the JW's!!! She will get up in your face, tell you off, not even allow you to discuss anything with her. She believes it is the "truth"....she just can't measure up. If anyone leaves, according to her, it's their own fault!

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit