How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

by erandir 23 Replies latest social humour

• JH
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm a p**sy....only 12. :(

• Tara
    Tara

LOL. I guess I'm a wimp as I can only take on 10.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I can whip 28 according to the website.

I question the validity of that because I took cupcakes to my then 6 years olds class. Twenty-three 6-7 year olds, 3 adult teachers and 3 adult lunchladies ate them. A little creative chemistry in the kitchen and they'd have all been my be-yotches.

• chickpea
    chickpea

honest first thought after reading the subject line>>> depends on whether we are limited to open hand contact.....

yes i would toss one and come after however many were left standing ..... and the game assures me i can take out 24

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Looks like I can only take 25. I even said I would pick one up and use as a weapon. Yikes.

Ditto.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Seems I could take on 12 but in reality I bet 12 five year olds could whoop me - ive been into schools, I know what those little fu*kers are like.

I reckon in real life I could only take on 6 ot 7 mad five year olds, especially if they got their act together and worked colaboratively.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I know what those little fu*kers are like.

LMAO!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

....Baby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl.....Coffin And SmokingCoffin And SmokingCoffin And SmokingCoffin And SmokingCoffin And Smoking....27....I`m a 5 year old Wrecking Machine!!..Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• lawrence
    lawrence

How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take in a Fight?

Think I'll go do my katas, and get the sticks moving, so I can stay alert, and ready for gangs of swarming 5 year olds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit