How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

by erandir 23 Replies latest social humour

• erandir
    erandir

Check out this website...it turns out I can take on 27. Sounds like some bad B movie.

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I took the survey.... I could take on 14 five year olds......hmmm, now where can I find them? I must have scored lower than you with the question regarding if I thought it was morally right to throw a kid at another one.... I said "no"... I'll have to rethink that one.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Answering honestly...

I really don't see what the fuss would be. I mean, how hard would it be to knock out 33 five year olds??

• erandir
    erandir

lol...and yes...desperate times call for desparate measures.

• knock knock
    knock knock

It seems I am only average when it comes to kid knocking about.

I think I could do better than that in real time.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I couldnt get the text to post but I could take down 27 of them. Heheheheheheeee, bring the little bastards on!

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Before I take the survey, I will answer from my experience as a camp counselor at the Jewish Center. I would estimate about 6.

Hilarious that a whole website is devoted to this!
    Now, they say I can take on:

Points for my build and minimal martial arts skills.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Looks like I can only take 25. I even said I would pick one up and use as a weapon. Yikes.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

And it seems that they penalized me for my semi-ruthlessness and cruelty.

• DT
    DT

It says I could take on 34. I think in real life the number would be almost unlimited. It doesn't matter how many there are. Only a few could attack you at once because of space limitations. They also have short attention spans and would be easily intimidated by all the crying of the first victims. If they were six or seven year olds I think the strategic situation could be very different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit