OH MY GOD!!!! AN ELDER WITH A MYSPACE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!

by wanderlustguy 45 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Well then,do the right thing......Let him bathe in the waters of truth..SwimmingSwimmingLaughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

lol wac

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Damn dude...talk about a tough decision. I think this one needs to go in the back pocket for later...

But he's got SINGLE on it and he married to my cousin!!!!!!!!

• avishai
    avishai
    DO NOT SEND ME A PM ASKING FOR THE ADDRESS!!!!!

Well you're no fun!!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

is he your cousin too?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

A plan has been formed...we're gonna document the hell out of this b*tch...now checking on accomplices...you have pms...

Sorry, I just can't take the high road on this one...too easy.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    is he your cousin too?

Nope...funny guy. But I thank his mammuh might be.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

ROFL!

This is actually quite funny! This guy has NO CLUE that you are on to him, hahaha!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Yea, seriously. I bet his e-mail is still tied to it, so I bet if he's PM'ed it'll light up and on he'll come. He's just got his name, age and status on there, looks like he doesn't really get the whole myspace idea...thinks just having his name is gonna do it. It's gonna be what undoes it.

(rubbing hands together) muuuaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

• horrible life
    horrible life
    This dude is someone I KNOW is a bad boy...gawd, it's so hard...I've got so much hate for this dude it's insane...freakin liar.

Well HELL, you didn't say that in your initial post. Give HIM HELL!!!!! You need to put a little thought in to your long range plan. Do it up good. We want to hear play by plays.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit