OH MY GOD!!!! AN ELDER WITH A MYSPACE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!

by wanderlustguy 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

he's married to your cousin and he posts that he's single. My guess is he's done it before - lots of JWs pretend to be single so they can get laid. I found that out when I wasn't a JW anymore, but still knew a bunch of them and found out what they are up to. I wonder what your poor cousin would think if she knew?

• watson
    watson

LOL Outlaw!!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

It gets better...she's my megastupidfilthyfreakinfartinmoneyrichass uncles daughter...and he's the PO!!!!!

Oh how I love me in this position...he's gonna know who f*cked him, I'm just deciding if it makes me a bad person to do it.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Uh UH this sounds like fun!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wunderlustguy..Is this going to be like a scene from the movie "Deliverance"?...........PigPig.."Squeal like a Pig for me Boy!"..PigPigLove Eyed 3Love Eyed 3.............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

LOL!!! Squeal like a piggy!!! AHAHAHA!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

when you consider that if anyone of them had anything on you, they'd be off to the PO as fast as they could trot, why would it make you a bad person to do the same? And you have evidence.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    DO NOT SEND ME A PM ASKING FOR THE ADDRESS!!!!!

I don't even know why we have to PM you asking for the address...just give us the link already.

lisa

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    I don't even know why we have to PM you asking for the address...just give us the link already.

I will...but I think I wanna set this one up first...gotta get him on out and workin some deals, it'd be great if i can use this to get my cousin out. She's been miserable for years.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Let me know if you need some help. I'm in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit