OH MY GOD!!!! AN ELDER WITH A MYSPACE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!

by wanderlustguy 45 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Imagine the fun that can be had...this must be done carefully...and can be oh so much fun...

DO NOT SEND ME A PM ASKING FOR THE ADDRESS!!!!!

Ideas?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes,give us a link!!.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Since I'm not sure who this elder is...

My first thought is Not to bombard the guy w/ anti jw stuff, that would reinforce the "evil myspace/net" thinking.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

ask him about oral sex

• horrible life
    horrible life

If you go slow, and it says he is an elder, tell him you don't believe in Jehovah's. and Something hick and innocent. Maybe the poor kids at school, when you were a kid, not celebrating Christmas. Do they not believe in Jesus? That will open him up to a dialog with you.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ask him if he has a HOT daughter.......... then hit him with the ora............... um never mind

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..JW`s think talking about sex..Blah BlahBlah BlahBlah Blah..Is Oral Sex..That's Stupid!........................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

This dude is someone I KNOW is a bad boy...gawd, it's so hard...I've got so much hate for this dude it's insane...freakin liar.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I still think all these men have oral sex on their mind from last weeks WT

married, single, whatever, young old, its on their minds

I Have been going to a JW message board and if not for getting in trouble for posting what they are saying, you would die laughing at the stuff they are discussing and Soooooo seriously.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

send him your avatar and ask him if he has seen it before

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit