Christmas Gifts

by Wordly Andre 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

What were some of your favorite gifts last christmas?

What are you wishing for this year?

I'll start, last christmas I got a gun safe from my best friend Chris, that was really awesome.

this year I want, a GPS, some more reloading equipment, and a new suit

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I want you wrapped in a bow... Tell the wifey, I'm just kidding...

Last year I got an I-pod and the transmitter thingy that you put in your car. Love the I-pod!!

Don't really know what I want this year...

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine. She's buying me a tire for my car! It sounds like an odd gift, but I just had a blowout on the highway, so it's the thing I need most right now.

Renee's fricking awesome!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

This is our first Christmas. We bought a cool cookbook and funny apron for our 9 yr old who loves to cook, among other things. Our prissy 12 yr old is getting a diamond cross and earrings. Dad got them ipods and cell phones last week. And a small guitar for the 2 1/2 yr old boy who steals his sister's. And we got them tons of books, CD's and DVD's. I got my husband a really pretty watch, binoculars for hunting and titanium rings. I saw the credit card statement from last Saturday and there is a BIG total from the jewelry store. It better be for me!!!

Merry Christmas!

momz

• bluesteel
    bluesteel

wait a second jw's dont celebrate christmas so whats all this talk about a merry christmas?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    This is our first Christmas.

Oh momz enjoy! It's such a fun holiday and how cool your KIDS will get to enjoy it!

wait a second jw's dont celebrate christmas so whats all this talk about a merry christmas?

Somebody hasn't been reading his Kingdom Miseries! Doncha know JW's celebrate Christmas now?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Does it count if you buy yourself a present? I'm making an offer on a house tomorrow.

W

• noni1974
    noni1974

Last year Misanthropic sent me a huge box of way cool things.I loved everything in it.I got glass tea light candle holders.Sadly both crashed to their death thanks to my damn cats.

This year I wanted a sapphire ring.I'm not getting it due to my Ebay mishap.But I got myself an MP3 player.I can't wait to open my presents I didn't buy for myself.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Last year I got this really unique crystal cube with frosted images inside of "Precious Moments" kids. It stands on a base that has changing lights of different colors. It is so beautiful. I got a hoodie with the Boston Red Sox logo on it....I have wanted one for years, LOL! My son thought I was nuts when he asked me what I wanted...and that was it!

This year I want silver jewelry (rings, necklaces) with a bit of turquoise on it. I like tiny jewelry and I got a ring last summer at the Native American booth at the NY State Fair...and I love it! I'd like to add to the collection of one.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Last year, littlerockguy was my Secret Santa and got me this cool clock for the house

This year I am hoping my first Christmas dinner(in twenty plus years) with all my kids and grandkids here is my present!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit