Christmas Gifts

by Wordly Andre 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

My favorite gifts last year? Seinfeld season seven, Truffles, CoC, and a bunch of books.

This year I want, Seinfeld season nine, Truffles, The Simpson's Movie, and a bunch of books.

• rache31
    rache31

This is my first official Christmas. I got gifts from family and friends at work last year though. I want a new tv and leather recliner. Everybody in the house can enjoy my gifts...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm glad we get to share our first Xmas with you all.

momz

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

lol i hope to have a damn good christmas next year......... this year the wife and i and her brother are all gonna go to 3 movies......................... i am legend, the golden compass, and last but not least, national treasure 2

THEY BETTER NOT SUCK

ps........... at least thats the offical story..... well see on the 25th

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I very seldom get presents - but I have Christmas dinner with the same folks every year and we all get a little something for each other. And we all make fruitcakes, so we swap cakes. It's fun!

• Luka
    Luka

I've got several old Led Zep albums, this year I hope to get phonograph so I can play them. No just kidding, I don't know, I guess whatever someone gives from the heart is always the best, I hate telling people what to get me that spoils all the fun.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit