Barb Anderson's proof of her background - pics of GB and more

by Dogpatch 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Barb sez some silly JWs are questioning her credentials. Well boo on their party.

Barb Anderson's proof of her background - pics of GB and more

http://www.freeminds.org/women/barbara_anderson.htm

Randy

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Barb and Joe, I for one never doubted you two.

Love,
    Isaac

• sacrebleu
    sacrebleu

Awesome!

sacrebleu

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I have spoken to Barbara. She is so sweet! When she saw me 1st post and I mentioned that I was at Bethel she said that if I needed help that I could talk to her. I will never forget :) Thanks Barbara!

WAC

"The SHEEPLE will only hear what is shoved down their throats" pity them

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I never doubted for one second. But, I'm not surprised they are trying to call her a liar. What other defense do they have?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I never doubted

• blondie
    blondie

Lies, lies, lies is all some jws have to combat the reality of things. I never doubted but some will never believe until their own child or grandchild is molested by a pedophile left on the loose in their congregation.

• minimus
    minimus

I'm DISGUSTED that the Anderson's need to prove they are legit. Screw anybody that questions their being who they are.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I wonder if Barb Prooving who she is makes the story NBC nightly news reported or court documents believable now. The testimonies from victims, the voices that cry out. I hope so.

If only those JW's would require proof of the sources from which their information comes from. They would be amazed....Hopefully they are doing just that.

purps

• golf2
    golf2

Thanks for the info Randy. Good to see that your always on top of things. The best and good health to you.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit