Why all the changes?????

by seek2find 23 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

The organisation is a yatch and is sailing on the huge ocean, a boat cannot go in a straight line, it tacks from side to side - this is how it was justified to me 2 and a half years ago. The society is tacking.

If the truth has to change all the time - it's lies lies lies lies and more lies lies lies.

• JH
    JH
    The society is tacking.

Since they claim to be God's channel of communication, they should be going in a straighter line than that.

They act like a big company that wants to sell more, so they try this and that idea to see if more people will join or if those that remain will produce more.

• greendawn
    greendawn

To put it in a nutshell the WTS was created solely for making money and not out of any concern for the spiritual well being of the world, of its members. This is the fact that underlines their every doctrine. Basically a business operating under the guise of religion, no wonder its doctrines have to be constantly revised and altered beyond recognition. They are not really into religion they are into business.

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

I asked myself this in 1995 with the generation change. I do not think there will be any pre-1975 witnesses in a few years. I was on yahoo answers and the witnesses feel good about adjustments. Some say it means the end is closer.

Two elders came and visited me a few month ago. WOW, I was in the organization longer than the both of them. They agreed, there had been more changes in the last few years than any time before. These adjustments show how close we are.....................

I feel all religions are the same. Different paths that attempt to take u closer to god. Imperfect, notheless. Draw close to god and pray constantly. Do not be discouraged, god never changes, men do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit