THE END OF THE WORLD CULT;CHANNEL 4,WEDNESDAY;10PM

by badboy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

And what your reaction should be to my prediction for 2011 AD ?

I'm guessing that you'd like something other than "We know... We know... please talk WITH us rather than AT us" ?

Or how about, "Please answer some of the questions that we have asked you on other threads" ?

• badboy
    badboy

another bttt

• badboy
    badboy

bing!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

I've got it on now. Makes you think, if there WAS a Jesus 2000 years ago, it may have been pretty easy for him to convince a bunch of people he was the messiah. It's happening right now in the present day!

But, this guy, he sleeps with naked virgins and claims it's completely normal!

Ugh, this is sick...

• fifi40
    fifi40

P.S. Because the world did not end on 31st October as predicted by Michael (Jesus) it will now be ending at midnight on 15th Decemberr 2007..............be nice knowing you folks.............make sure you party hard between now and Saturday.......the end is nigh!!!!!

• badboy
    badboy

SOUNDS A BIT LIKE DAVID KORESH AND HIS HAREM.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

SIGH.....

Why does anyone EXPECT to be listened to OR believed when he/they have had a HISTORY of dismal failures of these predicted "ends"? "OBVES"-IOUSLY.....he has no idea what he is talking about!

• OBVES
    OBVES

Get the list of my posts on this forum anyone of you who is deeply interested in this matter.

Who can make prediction ? How I explain the long list of my predictions. By the predictions that are made we can discern who has the True Gospel. Suppose you came up with the prediction for 2010 AD and it comes true - it can mean nothing if you are not a true christian.

There are strict requirements that must be met by a person making a prediction.

I know of one person who calls himself Ksiaze Michal - Prince Michael of Daniel 12.1 he lives in Poland and if you know Polish language he was listing many posts on pl.soc.religia .

He was making many predictions for the end of the world and failed .

God Yahweh is God of order and all things must take according to His perfect plan and we see in Luke 9.49-50 that only one small group of Christ's disciples being one in unity ( having its organization ) and only one more person (outsider ) that is not against that small group are recognized by God and Christ to represent them and the Bible and make predictions.

Just as we sift through many christian denominations to find one true the same is with single seperate servants and you must identify only one as that one servant falling into the description of the given reference.

Acts 28.22 has two numbers 28 and 22 and I wrote extensively on these two and by using these two numbers the way I explained we can find the only one true sect just like the first christians were called by the people of false religion.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Acts 28.22 has two numbers 28 and 22 and I wrote extensively on these two and by using these two numbers the way I explained we can find the only one true sect just like the first christians were called by the people of false religion.

OBVES...

When the individual books of the Bible were written, they were not listed in a chapter and verse format, they were a later addition.

• badboy
    badboy

ALPHAOMEGA,HOW TRUE THAT CHAPTER AND VERSE CAME LATER.

YOU PUT OBVES IN HIS PLACE.

AMEN ,BROTHER!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit