• badboy
    badboy

THERE IS A PROGRAMME ON TOMORROW.

NOT SURE WHAT IT IS ABOUT.

• AlphaOmega
  • Maddie
    Maddie

The Daily Mail Weekend Magazine has a snippet about the programme :

"Michael Travesser, born Wayne Brent in 1941, claims he is the Messiah. He also stated that the end of the world was due at midnight on October 31, 2007. It would seem he was wong. The leader of a cult called Strong City, Travesser has all of 56 people hanging on his every word. In the days leading to the Doomsday, film-maker Ben Anthony headed for New Mexico to find out how they were preparing for death - and what would happen on November 1....Fascinating, and chilling."

It sounds similar to the WT cult, just smaller. I am looking forward to watching it.

Maddie

• AlphaOmega
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The world ends for everybody 70 to 80 years after it starts.

• OBVES
    OBVES

I gave a prediction for those who don't like my prediction for the year 2011 AD. Bear in mind that some 200 000 people die each day . If we number 7 billions now it comes to 1:35 000 - it is a chance anyone can die in one given day.

Translating that into future we can count 35 000 days ahead so we can have - for simple presentation 100 years . We can reasonably assume we can live to the age of 100 years . So anyone can be sure he or she will not exist 100 years from now. Only 1: 35 000 . Now go to any store where they sell lottery tickets when the big jackpot is for a grab. Chances may be 1: 80 000 000 for anyone playing who desires and dreams about winning. Check what those people standing in line think and now realize how we should be interested that we can die knowing the chances anyone playing lottery may die much faster than win the jackpot !

• OBVES
    OBVES

Note I am predicting the end in 2011 AD ?Let's cut short the 100-year period by 25 . 100 years and about 4 years to Tishri 2011 AD.

1:35 000 becomes like 1:1400 ! What does it mean ?

Well, I am going to elaborate on that .I will try it in a reasonable way .

• OBVES
    OBVES

I think this may be a very good explanation if someone insists in his or her denial of my prediction for 2011 AD .

1: 1 400 that came from 1: 35 000 divided by 25 .

It is like you trying to find out what number from 1 to 1 400 I picked and chances are 1 to 1 400 you will guess that number.

That can be considered when the accuracy of the prediction for 2011 AD is concerned in your case of insistence.

Go and see how people react when playing in lottery and have a a chanced of winning the jackpot ,say , 1 : 40 000 000 !

And what your reaction should be to my prediction for 2011 AD ?

• onacruse
    onacruse

OBVES, you still haven't answered our questions from other threads you started over the last several weeks.

You said:

I am not hiding the fact I was predicting 1991 AD, 1994 AD, 1999 AD, 2000 AD, 2001 AD, 2004 AD and 2005 AD. If I didn't I would not be so reliable as far as the experience is concerned.

I said:

First, I applaud you on your willingness to admit your errors (at least 7 of them). That's obviously something the WTS has been unwilling to do.

However, I fail to see how admitting a 100% error rate, spread out over a period of over 15 years, qualifies as a reassurance that you've finally got it right? If you were a financial advisor with that kind of success rate, you'd be living on the street.

But, let's take your latest prediction (2011). Now suppose that you actually convinced some people that you were right this time, and they went out and sold their goods and accordingly prepared themselves for Armageddon. When that date comes and goes, and these people turn to you in their despair and poverty, would you feel any personal moral culpability for their distress? Would you offer them financial compensation and emotional support? Or would you just do a recalculation?

Your answers?

I used my HP49G, and also ran a Fortran program, and still can't confirm your calculations. Is it because I don't have enought RAM?

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

JUST TO TELL MORE PEOPLE WHAT ON TONIGHT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit