THE END OF THE WORLD CULT;CHANNEL 4,WEDNESDAY;10PM

by badboy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Funny how these 'Messiah's' like to have sex with all the women!

Funny how these 'Messiah's' all claim 'special knowledge' as to the 'end of the world'.

Funny how these 'Messiah's' attract women with obvious mental health difficulties!!

Basically, the programme was quite a Freak Show!

It was amazing that only the 'Messiah' had an 'Internet Link' that had him researching any negative information about himself. Like the WT Society which 'demonizes' the internet and yet they can't seem to keep themselves off it.

Embarrassing to think I to believed that Armageddon was coming! Couldn't stop myself shouting 'You B%$***$ Freaks' at the TV at one point when a couple of young pretty girls were getting all excited about the end of the world and how they were going to be with God! And then when a couple of other girls 'just wanted to get NAKED!' with the Messiah, it all became frighteningly obvious!

FREAKS!

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    He was making many predictions for the end of the world and failed .

As you have done too, Obves. Yet when your predictions failed to come true, you moved the date, you came up with another method to count up the numbers. You could never admit you were just wrong. You had just as much conviction in your failed predictions as you do with this new one. I feel sorry for you, and I can only hope you haven't fooled anyone into believing you. A false prophet is someone who makes predictions that do not come true, and this is exactly what you have done. The definition fits, yet you do not want to see it. You need to go to a psychologist and get deprogrammed and live life.

But because you want it to be true so much, everything I've said will go over your head. It won't sink in at all. You've been like this for years, and I don't see it changing.

• poppers
    poppers
    Who can make prediction ? How I explain the long list of my predictions. By the predictions that are made we can discern who has the True Gospel. Suppose you came up with the prediction for 2010 AD and it comes true - it can mean nothing if you are not a true christian

OMG! It doesn't get any funnier than this. ROTFLMAO! Ha ha ha ha ha...I didn't think you could get any more bizarre, but you've proved me wrong. Ha ha ha ...

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

We watched this program last night. At one point, one of the young girls said,

"People try to tell me I'm brainwashed. I say, 'Yes! I am! Michael has washed my brain clean.'"

I couldn't help myself at that point. I said, "OMG! That's EXACTLY what JWs say!" I remember saying it myself.

It amazes me that I was that gullible. I suppose I have the excuse that I was raised in the cult, but I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person. Why did it take me 27 years to see the truth about "the truth?" I guess it just shows the power of thought control.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Did anyone else notice that he had a plan-of-the-ages type picture with pyramid and all when he was talking about what his group believed for the future. They mentioned on the program that they were an offshoot of the Seventh day adventists. Do the SDA use a plan like that? I was not aware that they did.

• badboy
    badboy

OBVES,WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I'm not really sure (this may be a lucid dream I'm living), but are we still here?

If so, it seems I have survived yet another Armageddon. December 15th., wasn't it?

I can still feel my toes. I think I'm still here.

• badboy
    badboy

I THINK I AM STILL HERE

8 days to xmas!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit