WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF PAYPAL?

by badboy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I love using Paypal. It makes transactions so much faster and easier. If I've ever had a problem, paypal has always refunded my money.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I think its brilliant. I used it for e-bay all the time, but recently my step mum wanted to give my daughter some money (shes in US, were in UK), and then we used it to transfer money - it was so much cheaper than the international transfer fee the banks would have charged us, and it was instant.

• Gringa
    Gringa

When I lived in the US, I used it extensively in my business, Transfered thousands of dollars - never a hitch, the paypal debit card was fabulous and they transfered funds to my checking account in 3 days - ALWAYS.

Last I checked they were still not transfering funds to Mexico so I had to stop using it, which greatly pains me. I should check again or check into another service, as I LOVED IT and it made it possible and safe to do business everywhere.

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

If you do decide to use PayPal, get a business account or premier account so you can get a debit card.

You get instant rebates on your purchases. 1% I believe. When I was on an extended business trip, I paid my hotel bill with mine.

• badboy
    badboy

I AM STILL AN EBAY BUYING VIRGIN, BUT THAT MIGHT CHANGE TODAY.

• BabaYaga
  • brinjen
    brinjen

Not much of a fan of paypal. Their business practices leave a lot to be desired (like making your phone number almost impossible to find etc).

Big scam that's been happening for a while now, buyer on Ebay gets a high priced item, pays with Paypal, waits a week or so after receiving the item then claims they didn't and lodges a complaint with Paypal. Payment that was used for the sale is frozen to the seller. Buyer then waits another week or so then escalates the claim, which usually gets them a refund.

Then, the buyer usually closes their Ebay account, leaving the seller out of pocket for the postage and without the item and of course still has Ebay fees to pay for the sale.

Paypal nearly always side with the buyer (unless they've been smart enough to send the item registered and tracked, even then, it's not a guarantee), be wary.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

It's an evil tool of Satan. Be sure to stay away from Paypal badboy.

• asilentone
    asilentone

It is okay for you to use paypal, there is no need for you to worry whether to use paypal or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit