WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF PAYPAL?

by badboy 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Reverend Warhawk
    Reverend Warhawk

PayPal has worked out pretty good for me. I even have the PayPal MasterCard, which works like a debit card against the balance you have in your PayPal account. I've never had a problem with them...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I use paypal for ebay, never had a problem with it, find it very convenient

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I use PayPal A LOT!!! Ebay etc, money in money out. Love using my PayPal MC CC, linked directly to my account. . .I did say "money out".

Easy and seems secure.

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Also, it can be used solely for an online savings if you wish, with a usually higher than most Money Market interest rate!!

• chickpea
    chickpea

i have been using their basic service for over 3 years and am very pleased with it.... havent had a problem sending or receiving funds

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

PayPal has been a major contributor to my success at selling on eBay for the past five years.

• Es
    Es

I think its great, I have never had a problem with it but then I dont use it often. I never keep money in it I have it linked to my account.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I use it all the time and have never had a problem.

Sherry

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

PayPal is awesome! I use it all the time for buying and selling on Ebay. Big time saver too. Much faster than writing checks...

TCK

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I had a problem with online credit card fraud. Someone got the information somehow through paypal. I had to cancel my credit card and cancel my paypal account. I now have another paypal account and so far everything's been cool.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit