Has Anyone Recieved Their Secret Santa Gifts?

by Nosferatu 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Tara
    Tara

I haven't got mine yet, but my person got theirs. Yippee! Glad you liked it.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I have not received mine yet, but I did send to my...I'm confusded...does a Secret Santa "send" or "receive"? I sent my gift out today.

• exwitless
    exwitless

I got mine today. I couldn't resist the urge to open it. Really cool stuff, all authentic Canadian. And very thoughtful too. Thanks, Nosferatu!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Memario and I sent ours out today. Mem's should be there in around 8 days, mine is going to take about 2 weeks! I hope they get it in time for Christmas!!

BB

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Got some wonderful looking goodies from the area my SS lives and beautiful artsy stationery today, but I don't know who to thank, they just put some initials that I can't figure out. I wish I had someone to personally thank, come out, come out whereever you are...

I sent mine but see that they have yet to recieve it. it went out 1 1/2 wks ago so hopefully it will be arriving soon. Fingers crossed...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I received my SS gift today.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

The person I sent mine to hasn't posted on here in quite awhile; but should have received mine awhile back...

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thanks Nos for the thread....

Made my day

• Kudra
    Kudra

I received my gift!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU Secret Santa!!

Please could you PM me to let me know who you are?? I know you are from ...*another country* but you didn't put your name... even your poster-name...

:(

I loved everything. I have the towel angel up in my kitchen and the towel with a button on my fridge (super useful!) and the needle work Snowy River man and the beautiful card under my tree. What a great card!

Please let me know who you are!!

:)

Thank you so much!!!

-Kudra

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I'm pretty sure I got mine today. But like Kudra, I have no one in particular to thank. They are beautiful silver earrings!

Thank YOU secret santa, I love them!! I'm wearing them tomorrow when I go see Sugarland. Everyone will want a pair when they see them!

momzcrazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit