Has Anyone Recieved Their Secret Santa Gifts?

by Nosferatu 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

OH MY GOD!!! A thread that isn't about RR!

But seriously, has anybody recieved their gifts yet?

(My apologies if a thread about this was already created... I couldn't find it)

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

No Nos, I haven't recieved mine yet, but I sent mine off this week. I hope they like their Live Forever Book gold Rolex watch that I sent.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Nope, I haven't gotten mine either. I sent mine a couple weeks ago, to Canada. I don't know how long that takes.

momz

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Haven't received mine either ... I suppose it should get here soon.

• Emma
    Emma

I haven't received my nor sent one yet though it's purchased and nearly ready to go. So if you haven't gotten one, I may be posting yours tomorrow. It will get to you before Christmas.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

got me a Wii and Xbox ...thanks!

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I haven't received mine, but have spoken to the person who has my name. ;)

Mine was sent and received. I was sent a nice 'Thank You' card, which was thoughtful but unnecessary... I was happy to send a gift and am just happy if it brightened someone's day a bit!

Merry Christmas!!!

Jackie

• Es
    Es

No not as yet, but then the person who I sent mine too hasnt received it either I dont think, I sent mine two weeks ago??

es

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I sent mine off last week. I ask the postal worker if it would get there before Christmas and she said yes,

I said last year you said the same thing and they didn't get it until January, so I told them it was an early Valentine's gift.

She smiled and didn't go postal on me.

lisa

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I was out of state and had my mail held - just got mine today!
    It came from England and I have no idea who it's from but I'm waiting to open it until Christmas. Exciting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit