Has Anyone Recieved Their Secret Santa Gifts?

by Nosferatu 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

My person I sent to received his (and he PM'd me about it).

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I got mine! ..I got the most amazing ornament ever! It's beautiful.

My gift was sent last week so it will probably not be reveived until early next week.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

no I haven't received anything yet, haven't heard from the person I sent a gift to, but it should be there by now or very soon! It was fun and kind of interesting because this person is interested in stuff I never heard of, so I got to research it and learn something new.

• exwitless
    exwitless

The person I sent a gift to got it.

I haven't received mine yet.

• memario
    memario

Haven't received it yet. Mine is going out tomorrow. It's not going far I could probably drive it there in a day hmmmmmm............. hey BB road trip this weekend?

mem

• Bryan
    Bryan

I have received mine and can't wait for Santa to open it for me! I have a 2 year old in the house. We must wait on Santa!

Thanks!

Bryan

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

We got ours, it was real nice.

the other person got there gift too. alt

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I got mine thank you SS!!!

(And yes that was what I meant by smellies)

The present I sent still hasn't arrived yet, can't take much longer now - it went nearly 2 weeks ago

Yeah Royal Mail - what was that about '2-3 days quicker delivery' on signed-for packets hmmm?

• brinjen
    brinjen

I got mine today, it was waiting for me when I got home from work. Love the book, looking forward to curling up with it tomorrow arvo, and the calendar is beautiful, I'll display it with pride in my loungeroom. Thank you SS!

• noni1974
    noni1974

I don't know if I did or not.I got a package from Para and Bobbie but the card say nothing about secret santa and I don't know if they sent something to me just because or if that is my secret santa present.

It's wrapped really pretty.My cats love the ribbon on the package.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit