Had a really nice birthday Saturday..

by Sassy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Happy Birthday Sassy!!!

Wishing you all the best in the coming year!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

50 is the new 30 anyway, so happy 30th.!!

• watson
    watson

NOT YET!! I"LL DEAL WITH THAT NEXT YEAR! It ain't so bad...

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Happy belated Birthday Sassy

.... AND 50TH, watson!!!!!

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Happy Birthday Sassy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think I'll be in mourning next year though.. 50 ugggh"

Careful there... I've passed that mark a bit ago... you may be steppin' on my toes.

I look at it this was. Age is just a number. You're only as old as you feel. Some days I feel 232... other days (and most days, I might add), I feel around 25 or so.

My wife sez I behave much younger than my years... she's still recovering from last night's romp in the bedroom (TMI - I know).

Take care - and have a great birthday week. This year, I celebrated my 6th birthday. (Does that mean that I'm only 6 years old?)

Regards,

Jim TX

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Happy belated birthday Sassy! And btw you don't look even close to 49. When I first saw you here on JWD, I thought you were about my age, mid 30's. Not saying that to butter you up or suck up, I really did. You'll make 50 look smokin hot next year!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I'm glad you had a nice birthday!

Age is just a number!! Just live life and be happy!!!

• blondie
    blondie

Happy Birthday, Sassy. A guy at work just had his. When asked what he wanted for his birthday, he said, "another year."

Love, Blondie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I tried to post yesterday on this thread but gave up after three tries!!

Happy Belated ..........Im right behind you on getting close to 50!!! uggggg is what I say too!!!

purps

• Sassy
    Sassy

Jim.. you always crack me up.. you are one of my oldest (not meaning in age! but rather how long I have known you!) and dearest friends.. you are right.. act younger.. or how you feel...

I forget sometimes my age, until someone reminds me.. Like a birthday thread on another board (non JW) where they announced I had turned 49.. I thought WHAT? did you have to tell everyone... then FHN mentioned our ages too... I thought.. sigh.. might as well get used to it... 50 is coming even if I don't think I am really 50 after all!!

Thanks for your kind words Sweetstuff, Babygirl, blondie and purple!

See.. Purple agrees with me.. UGGHHH!

Blondie.. I was asked what I wanted.. I told my son I wanted my "SO" to pass his state test for his new job.. (he took it that morning)... it would mean more income in the house!.. and I got what I wanted! I didn't tell him before the test though... didn't want to put pressure on him!!

Actually the day was wonderful.. I finished up my Christmas shopping... then later my bf took me out to dinner... afterwards we drove around looking at Christmas lights with Christmas music playing on our CD in the car... (we found a parade of homes completely lit up! I said I want to move to this block (s)!!) and lastly he brought me a birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday to me... it was a wonderful day.. (oh I got presents too!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit