Had a really nice birthday Saturday..

by Sassy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

sigh.. well it came and went so fast! Don't you think that if we never got to celebrate our birthdays growing up... we should be able to have longer ones now to make up? Like month long birthdays??

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Happy birthday, Sassy. My creole friend Lula, who is almost 70, but you'd never know it to look at her, she celebrates all week. I did that this past birthday. Hey, we should celebrate our 50th together next year.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think I'll be in mourning next year though.. 50 ugggh

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I refuse to get depressed about it. Besides, Sassy honey, look at you, there is a perpetual youthfulness about you. An innocent, childlike sweetness to you that you are never going to lose. You're going to be sexy no matter what age you are.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Happy birthday!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thank you Abandoned!

quote by FHN:|
    I refuse to get depressed about it. Besides, Sassy honey, look at you, there is a perpetual youthfulness about you. An innocent, childlike sweetness to you that you are never going to lose. You're going to be sexy no matter what age you are.

see why I love you girl.... TY

• changeling
    changeling

Happy birthday Sassy!

changeling

• watson
    watson

50? Oh my god no!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Don't you think that if we never got to celebrate our birthdays growing up... we should be able to have longer ones now to make up? Like month long birthdays??

You can do whatever you want to, Sassy.

Glad you had a good one!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thank you changeling and nvrgnbk...

quote by watson:
    50? Oh my god no!!

NOT YET!! I"LL DEAL WITH THAT NEXT YEAR!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit